Snapshoteye #8 Paul’s new year will be full of drama, it’s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically
Sophie is watching his live on her live and she’s getting angry!!!!

Reactions: 3
Can someone briefly sum up what’s happened today for me please, I don’t really have time to go back and search x

He accepted me to instagram hahaha! He's like a different person on instagram live... really weird

It’s all kicking off on her live now she’s watching his live going mental! The TEA IS PIPING

She need to turn it up and let everyone here, it’s obvious he’s gonna slag her off anyway so she may as well have her say too

Reactions: 2
I CANNOT COPE WITH THE DRAMA OF THIS NIGHT

for those who aren't watching, he's talking tit about her on insta live, she's watching whilst on tiktok live

Pleaseeeee someone be recording his live

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.