Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New year guys!
Won't be active until tomorrow probably (don't worry Paul babeh I'll be back) wink wink
But have a good and safe night šŸ–¤

Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHA HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OUT HE LIKED THAT SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS PHOTOS COZ SHE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR AND HE WAS TRYING TO HYPE HER UP AND GIVE HER CONFIDENCEšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Amazing excuse for n0ncing
Hold on, just hear me out. I want to preface this by saying I want my words to come across in the best way possible without causing offence to the young girl. Itā€™s a very delicate subject and itā€™s her personal journey, itā€™s not my place nor Paulā€™s to speak out on it but I feel I have to respond to what Paul has said.

Paul, if you liked a picture of a young girls post, where within that post she states she has beat cancer, or has been cancer free for so long- that excuse would wash and no one would bat an eyelidā€¦ basically, it wouldnā€™t be strange or weird.

How bleeping dare you use her journey, struggle and pain as an excuse of LIKING HER BIKINI PHOTOS! How dare you discredit everything she has gone through for a get out of jail free card. Sheā€™s young enough to be your child Paul.

You really need serious help, disgusting behaviour. It is NOT your place to validate women and give them a confidence boost. Absolutely no one voted and made you captain save a woman. Stay in your own lane and worry about yourself mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hold on, just hear me out. I want to preface this by saying I want my words to come across in the best way possible without causing offence to the young girl. Itā€™s a very delicate subject and itā€™s her personal journey, itā€™s not my place nor Paulā€™s to speak out on it but I feel I have to respond to what Paul has said.

Paul, if you liked a picture of a young girls post, where within that post she states she has beat cancer, or has been cancer free for so long- that excuse would wash and no one would bat an eyelidā€¦ basically, it wouldnā€™t be strange or weird.

How bleeping dare you use her journey, struggle and pain as an excuse of LIKING HER BIKINI PHOTOS! How dare you discredit everything she has gone through for a get out of jail free card. Sheā€™s young enough to be your child Paul.

You really need serious help, disgusting behaviour. It is NOT your place to validate women and give them a confidence boost. Absolutely no one voted and made you captain save a woman. Stay in your own lane and worry about yourself mate.
THIS. Him thinking his ā€œlikesā€ and ā€œremember youā€™re amazingā€ comments hold any power or value just shows how narcissistic he is. Just because he seeks validation from the internet he assumes everyone else does. Next joke please.

Reactions: 13
#8 - Hi I'm Paul, Snapshoteye and I'm 41 - It's not a kitchen wardrobe, It's a LARDER!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
#8 Hi, itā€™s Snapshoteye. met her, bombarded her, jarred her, now itā€™s me and my larder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
#8 Paul, Snapshotsye, 41, My skin is peeling off, my teeth are actually sweetcorn. Technically Iā€™m a catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Snapshoteye #8: Paulā€™s new year will be full of drama, itā€™s all gone tits up since he lost his larder.

• Haha
  • Heart
ā€œItā€™s a larderā€ makes me involuntarily giggle, šŸ˜‚
My husband and daughter keep asking whatā€™s so funny even just seeing the word larder on here šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry Backstreet boys but you played the song on the radio and I just had too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

sketch-1640968088518.png

• Haha
  • Heart
ā€œItā€™s a larderā€ makes me involuntarily giggle, šŸ˜‚
My husband and daughter keep asking whatā€™s so funny even just seeing the word larder on here šŸ˜‚
My husband doesn't understand why I cringe watch Paul snapshoteye 41 but he was howling at the whole larder thing

• Haha
Well.. we got through that thread quick.

Thanks for being a content creator, Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus. I go to WORK to earn MONEY and have bloody pages to read. I need a nap now šŸ˜‚

Is there a new thread?
Anyone??

Snapshoteye #8: Paulā€™s new year will be full of drama, itā€™s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Snapshoteye #8: Paulā€™s new year will be full of drama, itā€™s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

find this one guys I can't work out how to link šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OUT HE LIKED THAT SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS PHOTOS COZ SHE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR AND HE WAS TRYING TO HYPE HER UP AND GIVE HER CONFIDENCEšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Amazing excuse for n0ncing
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® why does he think liking a girls picture would give anyone confidence does he really think that highly of himselfā€¦the poor girls been through enough i promise you paul she doesnā€™t need a creepy 40 year old man liking her pics too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.