Snapshoteye #6 Tesco meet, show us ya feet, I’m the amazing Poncy Breach, big hugs sweet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow him.. I unfollowed because of how vile he was on a live once but I believe that's his backup account as he had 10k when I followed him

He’s a knob in real life too. Won’t go into detail as to how I know him but basically family and he’s a prick 😂 he’s also very ugly, stinks, his house is filthy and has no teeth in real life so the tik tok girls need to stop being fooled

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s a knob in real life too. Won’t go into detail as to how I know him but basically family and he’s a prick 😂 he’s also very ugly, stinks, his house is filthy and has no teeth in real life so the tik tok girls need to stop being fooled
I'm sorry to hear that 😔 we all have one outcast family member x

Reactions: 1
Is this Paul, Snapshoteye you’re talking about? 😂

Dear me, the guy needs intervention. Serious mental health crisis intervention. If all of that is true it screams depression - no personal hygiene, clinging onto anything he sees gives him a purpose. How a child doesn’t I will never know.

Thank God Sophie saw sense, I could imagine him following her around like a lapdog on Christmas Day, the spare part nobody wanted at lunch.

Reactions: 3
Omg plz spill us a little christmas tea 🤩 (nothing that’ll give away your identity ofc) 🎅👀

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I keep checking the people who follow him to see if he follows them back and I’ve noticed the only people he follows back are young, slim 18 year olds. Mate you’re old enough to be their dads, you perv. Knocks me absolutely sick. What a lonely, creepy man.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I keep checking the people who follow him to see if he follows them back and I’ve noticed the only people he follows back are young, slim 18 year olds. Mate you’re old enough to be their dads, you perv. Knocks me absolutely sick. What a lonely, creepy man.
He will have a new girlfriend within a week, he's homeless so it's easier for him to fall in love 😂

Reactions: 4
He will have a new girlfriend within a week, he's homeless so it's easier for him to fall in love 😂
Oh yeah that’s a point, tf is going on with his housing situation? Surely he’s not actually homeless, or is he actually gonna end up moving back in with his dad?

Reactions: 1
It looks like it might be a video from a few days ago that he’s had saved in his drafts cos it looks like the cameras in the same angle as the video he posted 3 days ago.
So, whilst crying woe me for Sophie in his lives and other vids to see, he was actually his same happy go lucky Paul, he just wanted to manipulate her into thinking he was sad and lonely… this video proves that it was all an act.
Oh my god you’re dead right, it was taken on the same day! So putting on this boo hoo poor me act, manipulation at its finest… and then goes and records a carefree bs dance video at the same time.
this man is 100% a danger.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.