Snapshoteye #6 Tesco meet, show us ya feet, I’m the amazing Poncy Breach, big hugs sweet!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine. Its Xmas day and you're sat in a bedroom at your dad's playing on tiktok like a 12 year old boy while your family is downstairs 😂
He's spent a whole month calling other people lonely and shoving his girlfriend down everyone's throats thinking he's better than everyone else because he's in a relationship and now he's sat spinning on an office chair in a darkened room replying to comments 🤣... also this new video what's all the flying across the North Sea about 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think he's actually lost the plot non of what he said made any sense at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie is going to watch back all of Paul’s videos and get major minge cringe.

He tries to be sarcastic but makes no sense in what he’s saying… but it makes him feel SO clever and superior!

imagine being 41 years old, spinning on a chair in your dads back room alone on Christmas Day just to prove you aren’t still in a travelodge, PS4 on in the background to show what youve been doing all day and then getting vexed because someone (who more than likely is MUCH younger than you) has wrote ‘sike’ on one of your videos. Ckinell’ Paul, SORT YOURSELF OUT LAD.

It’s such a sad Christmas story, maybe hallmark will pick it up for next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Shame really because he loves Christmas. But 2 years in a row he's failed to be a proper grown man still, and STILL ended up alone. Oh well, I guess him and Sophie won't be getting a real tree next year like he said #dick.
Sophie I hope you've made memories with your son today, as it should be.

Reactions: 4
I only caught the very last minute of the "in a dark place" live.....I was busy scrolling through a creator that came up on my fyp.....not many followers....but this guy sure can sing....and a million times more talented than the lip sync brigade....give him a listen kyle_davo
I used to follow him.. I unfollowed because of how vile he was on a live once but I believe that's his backup account as he had 10k when I followed him

Reactions: 1
Getting a bit carried away with how fantastic and amazing you and Sophie were and now look at you Paul
Sat in a travel lodge on ya own in ya skiddy knickers

I for one have had a lovely day and can't move and I hope all of you here had a great day with whoever you was 😍

Merry Christmas 🖤

PS I'm not a horrible prick but the was he used to address things about him and Sophie and got rude to simple questions about his "relationship" now makes me piss myself

Love ya babs I'll grab ya in a couple days x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has he deleted the spinny video?? I was trying to figure out where he was or who’s house he could’ve been at 😂 looks like fifa or something on in the background. Could it be his shared house 🤔

Reactions: 1
bleeping fuming today is my birthday and I’ve missed his live and videos today. It would have been the best birthday gift seeing his live in the dark this morning.

Come on paul please go live again babz I need some big hugz xx

New video up about 10 minutes ago. Wants to go back to putting smiles on peoples faces! In other words he’s looking for a new woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s definitely in the Travelodge, the video posted a few minutes ago shows that.

Dancing his tit dances on Christmas Day instead of with his son. He needs his priorities sorting out.

Reactions: 6
Paul would be forcing Sophie to do tiktoks if they were still together. Imagine being that sad on xmas day to do a tiktok! She’s had a lucky escape, she defo needs to come n share the tea tho. She owes him nothing. Why does no one speak up about him? We all know he cant afford NDAs with his Universal credit broke ass so what is it?!

He’s definitely in the Travelodge, the video posted a few minutes ago shows that.

Dancing his tit dances on Christmas Day instead of with his son. He needs his priorities sorting out.
It looks like it might be a video from a few days ago that he’s had saved in his drafts cos it looks like the cameras in the same angle as the video he posted 3 days ago.
So, whilst crying woe me for Sophie in his lives and other vids to see, he was actually his same happy go lucky Paul, he just wanted to manipulate her into thinking he was sad and lonely… this video proves that it was all an act.

Reactions: 8
Post the videos after Christmas day, after he's definitely sure his manipulation won't work.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.