SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sadly got muted for asking for some advice 🤣🤣🤣
I got muted for saying he could buy Xmas presents now as universal credit got paid yesterday 😂 he said he doesn’t get that, doesn’t need it, never has.
Yeah ok duck and I’m the Toothfairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I got muted for saying he could buy Xmas presents now as universal credit got paid yesterday 😂 he said he doesn’t get that, doesn’t need it, never has.
I pissed at that!

Has the Francis video gone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe he will need you soon then if that weird wonky tooth falls out 🤣

The one where he says Francis the train spotter is getting hate
Paul gave Francis hate???

Francis posted a video today saying people were calling him fake. He posted some photos of his partying days. I love Francis

Reactions: 2
Paul gave Francis hate???

Francis posted a video today saying people were calling him fake. He posted some photos of his partying days. I love Francis
He made a video saying well done to Francis for being himself and not claiming the hate, as poor wickle nice guy paul 🥺 gets hate too

Reactions: 2
Video swiftly deleted due to Paul realising he is indeed a knob. Pale Pauly obviously not Francis. Francis is a legend.

Reactions: 9
Can anyone elaborate on the TikTok about Francis? I’ve not seen it
Yeah I’ve been out and missed it too… but he shouldn’t even be speaking francis’ name, Francis is a diamond and doesn’t need Mr Translucent man defending him.

new thread idea:

snapshoteye #6: Christmas is coming, Sophie start running 🏃🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Can anyone elaborate on the TikTok about Francis? I’ve not seen it
He made a video saying well done to Francis for being himself and not claiming the hate, as poor wickle nice guy paul 🥺 gets hate too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.