SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs got muted by the knobhead Tina or someone within about 10 seconds of joining. Mind you I did say “it’s a shame you can’t look after your own son”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think that Sophie is doing this for the likes & followers 100% because her likes and views have gone up massively compared to previously.

Reactions: 5
Barging in to stay on the feed. I got a notification he was on live but just can't face watching him anymore 👀

Reactions: 2
Commenting to stay on the new thread…

I can’t watch his lives as he is private and there’s no way I’m following that cretin ever again, I don’t want to give him the satisfaction… and I’ve roasted him one too many times on parody videos so he’ll just block me anyway😂😂😂

• Haha
someone said he’s watching sophie’s son because she’s asleep…first trimester hormones kicking ur arse hun??

The way he talks to her son grinds my gears, anyone talked to my kid like that they’d be outtt, he’s so condescending it hurts

someone said he’s watching sophie’s son because she’s asleep…first trimester hormones kicking ur arse hun??
Pahaha I bet

I wish he’d go live, I’m bored this eve.🦶🏻🦶🏻🦶🏻
😉😉😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Every time I watch one of his videos I try to imagine one of the men I work with that is his age or one of my friends older brothers that age doing the same thing and let me tell you it’s a horrifying thought 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was he making dinner in his or Sophies house? I can't really tell from the kitchen layout... Christ, I can't believe I'm this deep down this rabbit hole 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.