Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
@ChastityDingle or anyone else who reports - do you have any trouble with the reporting website? Ever since they 'updated' it to the new look, it times out more often than not on the last step, when I go to submit a report. Verification timeout or something similar. It's so frustrating and I'm beginning to feel like it's on purpose to slow down the amount of reports!!

Reactions: 2

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Trendy and Benny!!! 🤣🤣🤣 LOL. @anniewannie Did you come up with Bennymianta too? You should be on stage!!!!
---

The narrative she puts out is very dangerous. A self proclaimed ’mental health advocate’ with mental health issues herself, I suspect.

She seems to struggle with everything in life. Can’t get up, tired, exhausted, sick, doesn’t want to go “swimming”. Imagine if she had a job to go to?

Who in their right mind would “depend” on this woman for anything?
Someone not right in the head and vulnerable unfortunately
---
Benny has the time to do nothing but sit on her arse drinking tea. Her mother reared her kids and her deceased husband’s family must be mortified she does let him rest in peace . It’s little wonder no one bothers with her.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see what mouldy co-ord she pours herself into with ugly shoes, bag and earrings
Here she is on stage in a nana dress and ugly pink shoes. No doubt wearing a pair of repurposed pink bottle brushes as earrings, usual shite, from her friend the jewellery brand.
She didn't win anyway, and was the last person on stage to clap for the person who did win.
It looks like a cheaply run event: no luxury meal there I'd say. Hardly worth the price of the train ticket to her.

Attachments

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wouldn’t like to be purchasing any of those expensive bags she’s advertising after the straps have been rubbed along her her orange make up neck 🤢🤢🤢🤢
The absolute state of her. She’s bate into the T-shirt. Size up June. And she finally marked her post #AD.

The swimmers all ignore her. It’s gas.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Yeah, I thought that was very shady of her to imply they were all imperfect, cheeky bitch.
I missed that. What did she say?
---
Good thing she wasn't performing a reverse triple somersault dive off of anything seeing as she can't fecking swim!
(Granola would probably make me a bit nervous though, if I had IBS ahem, I mean a very serious definitely not made-up chronic bowel health disease condition)
You beat me to it @dee_mc 🤣🤣
---
Also find it hard to believe June was nervous. Not a nervous bone in her body.
Unless the boyfriend gets a bit nervous 🤣🤣🤣 Too much, I know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Out with the mother. No friends Benny is so full of her own importance it’s little wonder her only ambition in life is drinking tea and begging

petal1

VIP Member
She won something, did she? She can't be feeling too bad if she could travel to Dublin, attend the event and get up on stage. If you were genuinely unwell that'd be the last thing you'd feel like doing.

Attachments

dee_mc

VIP Member
The shop is her sister in laws. Only reason she pushing it with no ad
I know yeah - I'm feeling sorry for the staff who have to put up with June coming in every day or two touching things and making "content"! Couldn't be putting up with her shite!

Loki

I feel sorry for whoever is running that shop, putting up with this tyre-kicker coming in photographing the stock and gurning at herself in the mirror "modelling" the tinfoil handbags.
Can't go through Lahinch without calling in to the shop? That's not normal!
Ah don’t worry about it too much, it’s Beo shop - belonging to the sister in law Aoibhin.

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Why is she doing Dip into Dawn. Darkness into Light is meant to be a walk. Could she not have organised a walk and then done a dip afterwards. She is so self absorbed it always has to be about her dips and "my community"
There is a walk organised in aid of the Samaritans leaving the community centre in Miltown at 4.30am by locals but instead of combining the two June has to make it all about herself instead of sharing both charities given she started this due to being bereft by suicide herself.
---
Oh Christ, she’s begging for votes for that make life richer bullshit.

#mycommunity #myswimmers #myspanishpoint
---

The people at DIL are very protective over their brand and this event in particular as it’s their biggest fundraiser of the year. And here’s Juney doing Dip into the Dawn. She’s clever enough not to tag them all the same. Sly old fox 🦊
She’s probably keeping all the collection money for herself no doubt. Not mentioning Pieta house anymore as they’re probably not 💰 by her.

WickedThread

Chatty Member
The more she lies, the worse her tremor gets. The head nearly came off her in those stories. Liar 🤥
---

The dress was not her friend. Clearly reading here too as she’s going on about doing her own hair and makeup. Not buying the hair loss/not washing hair story. This is the woman who loves getting dressed and looking her best and she makes zero effort for a wedding….c’mon now….Tis a wonder she didn’t wear her Cons!!
This may be my own delusions at play, because honestly I’d buy that dress in a heart beat (on sale!) and it would probably suit me less… but I like it on her.
The open/ v-neck makes a difference. A funkier haircut/ styling or some vivid/pastel colours would make a world of difference.

June, love…I like the rigout and I love a pussybow too, but we smaller, broader women look better with the top buttons open, and a lower bow.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1