Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Is tomorrow’s swim going to be a hun fest? Benny and the Beggars.

Very coincidental that another beggar drives across the country and lands at Portmarnock beach the night before Juneys collab with Regatta x Orla Kiely. And didn’t she mention she might get a swim in dip her toes this evening?????

Attachments

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
This is also an #ad, June, dear 🙄

She must find life in general so difficult if she can't learn a couple of simple advertising rules!! Most of us read the rules once when they came out and that was enough to understand and remember them. It's really not complicated - 'if in doubt, label it'.
She must be a slow learner, is she?

gossipie

Chatty Member
Keep reporting her. I do.

The ASAI doesn't seem to be great at dealing with those who breach all guidelines, but I refuse to let them off the hook, on that score. They will have to do something eventually, if they have piles of reports about these wans.
They may build a file before they go after them individually, it would be much more effective than a slap on the wrist for a handful of instances

Is tomorrow’s swim going to be a hun fest? Benny and the Beggars.

Very coincidental that another beggar drives across the country and lands at Portmarnock beach the night before Juneys collab with Regatta x Orla Kiely. And didn’t she mention she might get a swim in dip her toes this evening?????
Yep facesbygrace just posted she is going too with Regatta ffs 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Wow

anniewannie

Chatty Member
Seriously would anyone really wear that stuff?? They definitely chose the right shower of misfits to model …even benny acknowledged that with her posts about imperfections. Not very kind benny towards your community was it 🤡🤡 The kids birthday party next thing to be filmed . Her own kids won’t allow her film them but she disrespects others.
Yeah, I thought that was very shady of her to imply they were all imperfect, cheeky bitch.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Can anyone give me a bit of clarity on June's whole thing of showing stuff from the same handful of favourite brands incessantly and saying "just to clarify, not an ad because I paid for these"? Jo Brownes, Beo, McB's or whatever that department store is, her beautician she goes to, and so many more. This Irish Chandler crowd is the latest one - countless posts on Stories over the last few weeks going on about BUYING them and buying 4 or 5 packs at a time and saying she has them burning all day everyday and how great they are and how wonderful the brand owner is and how you should buy some on her recommendation and oh, look, here is a discount code but it's NOT AN AD.
I have a few questions.
How quickly do these fucking things burn away, that she needs up to 10 packs per fortnight?
How smelly is her gaff that she needs wax melts and candles burning all day long? Has she heard of opening windows at all?
If it's not an ad and she has no connection to the brand why is she telling us about the Saint of a founder and sharing a discount code?
Are we supposed to believe she's sharing this every few days out of the goodness of her heart?!
Where does ASAI stand on this kind of thing? Like it's not an ad but it's clearly an ad, right?!
Every word in this post has me howling 🤣🤣

Her house must smell like a whores knickers if she had a to burn them all day every day.

And yes these are all undeclared adverts. Discount code = ADVERTISING. Report this nasty behavior from this nasty woman.

Attachments

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The way she never actually shares screenshots of these supposed messages from followers saying how great she is is hilarious! It is so obvious they are fake. If they were real would she not share the screenshot! 😂
Yet she’s able to post messages about her that friends/lovely followers have sent her. Its bizarre really when you think about it 😜😜😜

• Haha
No way. This will be interesting to watch. Poor Juney wished she could invite everyone to swim at a public beach. What an insufferable fool she is.

Anyway, 10am for anyone in the vicinity 🤣🤣 she was fierce excited about the freebies when a good friend of mine made enquiries with her.
If I wasnt in work I'd have gone.

I swim there alot.. Dam it stupid work gettin in the way 🙈😂

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Poor child and his family ….it’s none of her business to broadcast his death.
Has she deleted the post. She’s an absolute disgrace and she needs to light a candle and ask for forgiveness this evening for doing such a terrible thing to this poor family.

And then she’s talking about styling an ugly T-shirt five ways. 🤦‍♀️