Snamhai Sásta #3 Pain in the gut

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @dee_mc for the winning thread title.

We’re on our 3rd thread already. Can you believe it? Juney and mama Burke must be seething.

Juney still goes on about her poor health (when she thinks of it). Otherwise she ating and drinking to beat the band, begging for gifted items, and wasting her local TD’s time complaining about tattle 🤣🤣🤣

Away ye go now and remember #kindnessfriday and be happy with you lot, even if you don’t have much like looney Jooney! The crathur 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Would she ever rise out of me!! The most narcissistic, attention seeking ape I’ve ever come across.
10 years I’m on Immune suppression treatments/infusions like this for a very serious long term Neurological condition since I was 27 years old & I’d never dream of posting myself in the day ward having my treatments craving attention. These same treatments nearly killed me when I contracted Covid Pneumonia in 2021 over being immune suppressed and couldn’t fight off Covid. You get on with it & suck it up & I’m thankful every day my Illness is in remission & we have a good healthcare system in this country whereby we can access very expensive drugs like these for free as many other countries don’t provide this. She’s pathetic now at this stage & should realise how so many are much more unfortunate than her having an irritable bowel. How many thousands are receiving Chemo drugs every day fighting for their lives. She’s honestly hit an all time low now after this on the beg yet again.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There really is something wrong with people who post so much of their lives online for strangers to see. They are looking for validation and attention from strangers.

Reactions: 8
Please please note, her post was not a sympathy post! 🤦‍♀️

That must have been pre-canned content because she was out capturing content yesterday for things to do in Co Clare…because people can’t google it for themselves.

Attachments

Would she ever rise out of me!! The most narcissistic, attention seeking ape I’ve ever come across.
10 years I’m on Immune suppression treatments/infusions like this for a very serious long term Neurological condition since I was 27 years old & I’d never dream of posting myself in the day ward having my treatments craving attention. These same treatments nearly killed me when I contracted Covid Pneumonia in 2021 over being immune suppressed and couldn’t fight off Covid. You get on with it & suck it up & I’m thankful every day my Illness is in remission & we have a good healthcare system in this country whereby we can access very expensive drugs like these for free as many other countries don’t provide this. She’s pathetic now at this stage & should realise how so many are much more unfortunate than her having an irritable bowel. How many thousands are receiving Chemo drugs every day fighting for their lives. She’s honestly hit an all time low now after this on the beg yet again.
Well said. She’s trying to make her infusion look so dramatic and serious . This false representation of health is disgusting but she’s loving the attention. At least she’s time to read here and know people have copped onto her. She’s flat out posting trying to teach herself to be kind and how to light candles whereas most of us can do it naturally.

Well said. She’s trying to make her infusion look so dramatic and serious . This false representation of health is disgusting but she’s loving the attention. At least she’s time to read here and know people have copped onto her. She’s flat out posting trying to teach herself to be kind and how to light candles whereas most of us can do it naturally.
She’s appalling after that now and then to proceed to share an MS followers post as if it’s so comparison or something as to what she has, it doesn’t even come close June. She should thank her lucky stars she doesn’t have MS or worse. Maybe if she changed her lavish lifestyle and eating and drinking habits she may not be as bad but don’t come on here playing the martyr when you have an inflamed bowel which isn’t debilitating like most long term conditions.

Reactions: 9
To sick to meet her community for a swim but well able to appear when Kathryn Thomas appears. 🤡💩🤡💩

Reactions: 8
To sick to meet her community for a swim but well able to appear when Kathryn Thomas appears. 🤡💩🤡💩
Interesting that Kathryn Thomas shared her content with Juney on her pure results page that has only 22k followers but not in her personal page with 141k followers. If that’s not sending Juney a clear message I don’t know what is 🤣 #stinger

Why is she doing Dip into Dawn. Darkness into Light is meant to be a walk. Could she not have organised a walk and then done a dip afterwards. She is so self absorbed it always has to be about her dips and "my community"

Oh Christ, she’s begging for votes for that make life richer bullshit.

#mycommunity #myswimmers #myspanishpoint
---
Why is she doing Dip into Dawn. Darkness into Light is meant to be a walk. Could she not have organised a walk and then done a dip afterwards. She is so self absorbed it always has to be about her dips and "my community"
The people at DIL are very protective over their brand and this event in particular as it’s their biggest fundraiser of the year. And here’s Juney doing Dip into the Dawn. She’s clever enough not to tag them all the same. Sly old fox 🦊

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There is a walk organised in aid of the Samaritans leaving the community centre in Miltown at 4.30am by locals but instead of combining the two June has to make it all about herself instead of sharing both charities given she started this due to being bereft by suicide herself.
---
Oh Christ, she’s begging for votes for that make life richer bullshit.

#mycommunity #myswimmers #myspanishpoint
---

The people at DIL are very protective over their brand and this event in particular as it’s their biggest fundraiser of the year. And here’s Juney doing Dip into the Dawn. She’s clever enough not to tag them all the same. Sly old fox 🦊
She’s probably keeping all the collection money for herself no doubt. Not mentioning Pieta house anymore as they’re probably not 💰 by her.

Reactions: 2
There is a walk organised in aid of the Samaritans leaving the community centre in Miltown at 4.30am by locals but instead of combining the two June has to make it all about herself instead of sharing both charities given she started this due to being bereft by suicide herself.
---

She’s probably keeping all the collection money for herself no doubt. Not mentioning Pieta house anymore as they’re probably not 💰 by her.
To be fair, there's a few causes on around the country that deliberately clash with DIL because Pieta isn't somewhere I'd be donating money to either.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fully agree- i know that some calls to Pieta send u to a Voice Mail telling u to call Samaritans 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
To be fair, there's a few causes on around the country that deliberately clash with DIL because Pieta isn't somewhere I'd be donating money to either.
A few years ago the company I worked for chose Pieta as our charity of choice for our CSR initiative. We fundraised about €17k/€18k for them. The money was donated and weeks went by without any acknowledgment. Eventually, I contacted them and asked if they could write a letter acknowledging the funds raised. They never wrote the letter.

• Wow