Snamhaí Sásta #2 Shifty-eyed June still paddling like a páiste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh she’s whinging to her local TD’s now 😂😂😂 Trolls and bullies? No June you don’t like being exposed for being a deceiving fraudster who preys on vulnerable people for your own financial gain and Social media exposure.
Cathal Crowe - more in his line to do more for his constituents. They don't want any freedom of speech.

Reactions: 10
Ohh she’s whinging to her local TD’s now 😂😂😂 Trolls and bullies? No June you don’t like being exposed for being a deceiving fraudster who preys on vulnerable people for your own financial gain and Social media exposure.
I'd be very annoyed at a local TD focussing on protecting influencers from Tattle rather than focussing on things like local infrastructure and services like hospitals and schools.

There isnt a single thread on here that isnt about someone that is not influencer. The threads are about people who are benefitting from social media, June! People like you who are begging, selling and advertising non stop. Threads about influencers posting photos that are heavily filtered and using their children as content (June's sister in law is a prime example of this!). What about her kids? Do they not deserve privacy and not to have their childhood broadcasted to thousands of followers?

There is a very easy solution for anyone that has a thread on Tattle... go off social media or I don't know maybe make your social media private and only for actual friends and family like 99% of people do. But then June wouldnt be getting all her free perfumes and swimsuits, would she.

Actual genuine bullying is one thing but "influencers" giving out about Tattle to their local TDs is hilarious. Tattle isnt an Irish website either so what does she expect them to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Cathal Crowe - more in his line to do more for his constituents. They don't want any freedom of speech.
I'm not a fan of Cathal tbh. He's very outspoken which I know appeals to a lot of people but I find he speaks our loudly about things he knows duck all about - he has form for this - and seems to achieve little.

Reactions: 11
I'm not a fan of Cathal tbh. He's very outspoken which I know appeals to a lot of people but I find he speaks our loudly about things he knows duck all about - he has form for this - and seems to achieve little.
He’d want to be careful or he could end up with a thread. 🤣🤣 Somehow, I’d say Juney herself brought tattle to Cathals attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’d want to be careful or he could end up with a thread. 🤣🤣 Somehow, I’d say Juney herself brought tattle to Cathals attention.
Oh definitely she told him. Her mother commented on his fb post. How embarrassing...running to her mother to complain about her bullies on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh definitely she told him. Her mother commented on his fb post. How embarrassing...running to her mother to complain about her bullies on Tattle.
Of course she did! She’s been well and truly exposed and probably got a letter from the competition authority too which is why she has the hump.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same as the rest of Fianna Fáil. Some neck 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Juney was an honest, decent person with morals, and followed the rules of her 'profession', she wouldn't have to worry about being spoken about here. She's only annoyed about Tattle because she's on it. I'd say she couldn't have cared less about it before she got her own thread.
---
This is June, apparently! Imagine having a painting of yourself hanging in your house 😂 I couldn't anyway!!

All her Jo Browne posts are marked as #ad today, so it looks like someone was called out about it alright.

IMG_7031.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have read the TDs post and am aghast at his stance. He wasn’t getting my vote before but he’ll certainly be mentioned when influencers and politics come up in convos now!!😡

June, from a person who thinks you started out harmless enough, respectfully reign it in.

You began as a ‘mental health advocate’. What does being a brand ambassador and receiving gifts for free say about mental health other than indulging yourself, your family, your friends, your followers??

You seem like a bit of a crathur, but you’re bringing the tattling on yourself by indulgent online promotion, and if you’re going to put yourself in the public eye like that, unfortunately you must be prepared for both good and bad fanfare.

Cathal Crowe, stick to the local issues that need addressing and leave the influencers to the internet- they are subjecting themselves to it after all.

• Heart
If Juney was an honest, decent person with morals, and followed the rules of her 'profession', she wouldn't have to worry about being spoken about here. She's only annoyed about Tattle because she's on it. I'd say she couldn't have cared less about it before she got her own thread.
---
This is June, apparently! Imagine having a painting of yourself hanging in your house 😂 I couldn't anyway!!

All her Jo Browne posts are marked as #ad today, so it looks like someone was called out about it alright.

View attachment 2893007
A painting of her sitting on the bog scrolling on her phone more like. Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone want to spon con a nail brush? Looked like you could grow spuds under those nails the other day on her stories. 🤢

Reactions: 2
shes gone bat tit crazy and manic trying to shift JB cream. If she could get a collab for going to the toilet she’d grab it she’s so greedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.