Snamhaí Sásta #2 Shifty-eyed June still paddling like a páiste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever go further than Spain?! Don't think I've seen her go anywhere else.

Reactions: 1
There’s a tragedy in Clare today. Maybe she should have a bit of dignity for community which she claims she is head off . Stupid horrible cow

Reactions: 3
There’s a tragedy in Clare today. Maybe she should have a bit of dignity for community which she claims she is head off . Stupid horrible cow
It happened opposite side of the county-almost 1.5 hours away from Spanish Point- it's like another county it's so far away. Most of the county was at a hurling match in Ennis today- they didn't stop for this tragedy.

Reactions: 4
€67 perfume in the post today with no note - who is sending her stuff?! Not a brand, a follower. Jesus wept.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
€67 perfume in the post today with no note - who is sending her stuff?! Not a brand, a follower. Jesus wept.
Well it wasn’t for the want of begging. Brown Thomas didn’t bite but this master manipulator guilted some poor follower into buying it for her. Alternatively, she bought it herself and is pretending it was sent to her to encourage others to send gifts.
She’s brainwashing people.

Reactions: 8
She's begging every day for that perfume. How many times did she mention it, on making stories of herself pawing the bottle and sure little old couldn't be affording that. Sure she's happy with her lot and doesn't need much. (except for 300 euro jeans, 5 star holidays, fab car, expensive shoes, scandi label suits etc. ) She should be ashamed of herself taking that off some poor vulnerable woman who's probably trying to be her friend and feels sorry for her.

Reactions: 11
She's begging every day for that perfume. How many times did she mention it, on making stories of herself pawing the bottle and sure little old couldn't be affording that. Sure she's happy with her lot and doesn't need much. (except for 300 euro jeans, 5 star holidays, fab car, expensive shoes, scandi label suits etc. ) She should be ashamed of herself taking that off some poor vulnerable woman who's probably trying to be her friend and feels sorry for her.
Imagine being related to her, the mortification. She’s such a manipulating beggar. Whatever happened the charity on swim money…was it ever donated

Reactions: 4
I found it interesting she called the person that came to check on her this morning ‘one of her swimmers’, instead of saying…’my friend called to me’.
It’s an air of superiority.

Reactions: 9
I cannot wrap my head around sending gifts to some random influencer.
Fools and their money...

Reactions: 10
I found it interesting she called the person that came to check on her this morning ‘one of her swimmers’, instead of saying…’my friend called to me’.
It’s an air of superiority.
Me too. “My swimmers” …..she has such an inflated sense of importance.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.