Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I don’t really know this family so wanted to ask do people really think they set that fire up?

He either A... Pissed some one off or jack did or he owed money to some one of ripped some off

Or b.. set up the fire to burn the car for the insurance. And it got out of hand. That was his 3rd fire. No way was it so called troll's.

Reactions: 10

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I wouldn't worry, the skank took another bite of it after being told it was out the trash.

And just to add, I find this video disgusting seeing as they have a GFM for the homeless, some genuine homeless people (not the druggies begging outside my local asda or aldi who I know for a fact are not homeless) have to resort to looking in shop bins for food, they still have their pride and reluctant to ask for help or beg, but the smithy family think it's amusing 😔

They are pond life. I grew up in South London I have seen loads of nick Smiths over the years. If his mother is a counsellor. And she seems posh by the house ,why was he was in care by all accounts. It was probably because he was a wrong un growing up ,he is the type that would change a few tiles for an old person and charge 600 quid.

Leeboy3111

Tbh I think this family have special needs....I know one of the kids has Downs Syndrome....I think her husband/partner has issues too? Despite all this they've managed to post an extensive (and expensive!!!) wish list!!
She sure has special needs, the need to be followed by Nick the Prick & Jess the Mess

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Tbh I think this family have special needs....I know one of the kids has Downs Syndrome....I think her husband/partner has issues too? Despite all this they've managed to post an extensive (and expensive!!!) wish list!!
As a grandmother with an autistic grandchild I cannot understand why anyone would put up a wishlist, that's what their money is for. I just dont understand. If we cannot afford something we save an yes things can be expensive but come on. Whatever happened to moral compass? Has social media knocked it out of everyone.

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Oh it's clear as day he doesn't learn from his mistakes that's why his life is such a car crash. You'd expect Jack to be the prankster not a grown ass family man. There's a difference between having a laugh and joke to being a complete dangerous 🔔 🔚
He is gone from the odd bucket of water to spraying cleaning vinegar in to a 17 year olds eyes. And putting the same 17 year old in the boot of a car and driving round bexleyheath , for a man who says he is anti bullying , he is doing a good enough job of bullying A very skinny 17 year old himself

• Heart

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Howling 🤣🤣🤣 I've just dropped my dog out of the letter box for extra attention. I've left a child tied up and gagged down aisle 5 of Asda because it's a cool thing to do. And now I'm sat on the side of the bath pretending to be on a jet ski telling myself I'm living my best life👌

• Haha

Leeboy3111

And here we have a number one Smithy warrior. In its natural habitat. , smelly feral , flat is a mess , smell of dog piss , and begging for money ,a life time on benefits , been pricked more times than a diabetics finger 🤔 they see king rat as some sort of chav god.

WTF was vinegar knickers talking about? What kind of messed up Northern Jingo is that?

He said he had stuff to sort out? Or maybe his Mum is sick of them slobbing around in her house and told them to fuck off for a week 🤣🤣 Obviously taken the kids out of school.
Funny, I’d have thought being on holiday near Southampton, would have been perfect time to tow the old jet ski down, room to store it on the drive, but nothing mentioned, they’ve not even got tow bars on the cars, so looking more like that whole birthday performance was a day out on a hired jet ski session

Leeboy3111

Why did he recorded it when they rang out of the blue ? Social workers make home visits. Not over the phone visits.

I wonder who could have reported them? 🤔🤔😎😉 Not anyone I know guvner ! Nudge Nudge Wink Wink, keep the content coming Nicky Boy, it’s all great evidence

• Heart
I only pop in every couple of days to catch up, hence my long posts.

Without doubt the hair removal cream escapade (I havent watched it) is scripted and set up. If you have every encountered these types of product they have a very strong acrid odour as a warning (rather like domestic gas has a smell put in it to highlight as a warning). For years there has been myths flying around the web of this type of product being put in shampoo’s etc and people ‘unknowingly’ using them. Total and utter tosh, regardless of how you try and mask it , you would smell it.

The bag again without doubt is a fake market special! Even the most stupid and thick twat would not ruin a bag worth that much. You may say ‘well they are that thick’ i do not agree, these are smart, streetwise scammers that play the fool , underneath they are calculated and focused to getting their cash in what ever way they can, they are not thick, the warriors are the thick ones as they are taken in by these jinks and the family play and target their content for them.

I concur with others, the relationship with Amy is a little unnerving , as was the whole Sare thing. A grown man (well the ones i know and mix with) would not hang around with three young adults 24/7 (Amy, Jack and Cameraman) it is a very troubling dynamic. The younger children during these years will be looking at these behaviours and thinking that, this is the acceptable way to behave and conduct themselves.
Nick had the opportunity to make life changes from his own upbringing, but to do that you need self awareness which he lacks. I believe that sadly he is repeating his own engrained learnt behaviours from his early years and showing them both consciously and sub-consciously to his young girls and Teddy, which they will them see as normal, Thus, the cycle continues, develops and grows in not a postive way.

Jess, I believe is also troubled and again projects this onto the kids. I also agree with people saying she has a nasty streak in her.

Leeboy3111

I'm on a month ban on Facebook because I said I was an idiot getting my ex's name tattoo on my arm. 🙄 But the firestarter family can pull any old shit , and never get banned
Yep, I got a 30 day ban for using the word IDIOT plus another ban for using the word NARCISSIST in a Smithy Family comment!

Maybe someone should send a copy of the vid to Sykes?
Please do! Dive bombing off the balcony, cola all over the entrance hall floor, plus I’m not sure the owners would agree to have their property used and flashed all over the internet without prior payment or permission!

Last edited:
  • Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
The new vid.....sticking a load of sex toys on the roof of Fat Twats car.....Jess finding it highly amusing when several fell off in the street. Is there nothing these vile, depraved fuckwits wont do? FB really need to do something about the absolute filth he posts!!!

• Angry

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Smithy Family give me “Family of Five” vibes, they were a YouTube family who pranked their kids for views, but that pranking was 100% bullying and in the end social took their two youngest kids and sent them to their mothers to live. I’m amazed social haven’t been involved with the Smithy family yet.

The fire proved a lot. About him as a family man. Any one else on this planet would of fucked the phone into the bin and completely come off social media , like he was more than likely advised by the old bill. What does he do makes a tik tok a few hours afterwards. Instead of staying with his family when they needed him , but they do say people return to scene of the crime don't they. He is the second Mick philpott. And some prank will go very wrong again and some one will get badly hurt. Or some ones kid will copy them unfortunately

Last edited:

lozza96

VIP Member
Also has anyone seen the lives of people pretending there in ukraine filming with all the gifts there getting .its awful

• Angry

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Supposedly scared for their safety but park in a secluded car park to go live and don't notice 3 idiots and a gcse drama film club walking towards the car. Cars have automatic locks yet that was conveniently unlocked 🙄

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Yep, I don’t give to any charity’s anymore, I always had my suspicions that they were big businesses with tax-exempt status, then when I started my commercial office refurb company I did large multi-floor fit-outs so had to price tons for big main contractors, the most expensive fit-outs I had to price were for large charity’s, several floors, exclusive office space, multiple high-end owned buildings, CEO’s on £500k++ Bonuses, I remember one was 4 floors with CEO & Directors floor, crazy designer office furniture, £3000/m2 Privilite glass for offices! For a well known cancer charity, then a football agent I know told me that his clients/Pro footballers all have to set up a ‘charitable foundation’ as it’s good PR plus is a tax-exempt side business that the player has full control of, basically all contributions in are tax-free, a small amount reaches the needy, the rest is washed and returned! Big Business pulling at the heart strings ! 😡

This is why silly bollocks nick is always banging his charity tambourine. Dhb put up what they made to the penny hopefully people might stop giving money to all them tik tok beggars. Seeing that Lawrence made 400 quid for an hours begging

Reactions: 9

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Playing with a toy rocket like it's a game 😡 Shows how immature and self centered they really are. Citizens of Ukraine have been told to make petrol bombs to defend themselves, I'm sure the firstarter would be up for that or will he be hiding away in Devon like the true fanny he just showed himself to be!

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Pretty rough too little kids, I see the cans of coke on the cream carpets, even had a dog in there? I’m sure that rental with cream carpets and furniture wouldn’t be allowing dogs
Everytime I see this fool I get more n more angry. He's like the uncle you don't invite anywhere because he's too much to take.

• Angry