Smiley citrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously very terrible to hear about their pregnancy loss… do we think this is her new avenue she will lean into (family life etc).

Reactions: 3
Obviously very terrible to hear about their pregnancy loss… do we think this is her new avenue she will lean into (family life etc).
Agree, sending love to her and anyone else who may be struggling with pregnancy loss or infertility ❤

I think she definitely will be posting more about TTC etc.

Reactions: 2
Why did she tell all her family and friends so soon though… I understand the excitement but honestly I hate when people tell me they are pregnant before having a scan with a heartbeat or reaching that 12 week mark. As she mentioned in her vid miscarriages are sadly so common and particularly so in the earlier days of the pregnancy.
You put more pain in yourself when you tell people so early….

Why did she tell all her family and friends so soon though… I understand the excitement but honestly I hate when people tell me they are pregnant before having a scan with a heartbeat or reaching that 12 week mark. As she mentioned in her vid miscarriages are sadly so common and particularly so in the earlier days of the pregnancy.
You put more pain in yourself when you tell people so early….
I can understand telling close friends and family, I probably will tell my mum before 12 weeks if I ever fall pregnant.

So apparently her doctor said it isn’t definitely a miscarriage just that her HCG dropped and she has to have a scan this week to see what is happening.

why would she announce the miscarriage if it’s not confirmed? Anything for content ?

Reactions: 2
So apparently her doctor said it isn’t definitely a miscarriage just that her HCG dropped and she has to have a scan this week to see what is happening.

why would she announce the miscarriage if it’s not confirmed? Anything for content ?
Why did she think she miscarried, does anyone know? I cannot stand the way she talks so dont want to watch her vids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why did she think she miscarried, does anyone know? I cannot stand the way she talks so dont want to watch her vids
I think she said she was bleeding and when she did she also lost all her pregnancy symptoms. Had a scan before seeing the doctor and read between the lines (bc radiographers aren’t actually allowed to say anything about your scan) that she had miscarried 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

I was so confused about this too! Posted in another auz influencer thread but kinda fell on deaf ears haha... Do we know yet if she is or isn't? She still didn't clarify at all in the video, just said she had an appointment lol wtaf!?

SO bizarre announcing such a massive assumption as if it had been confirmed and she'd fully passed the baby etc. Odd.

She said on her vlog she won’t be posting about TTC and made it seem like she wasn’t pregnant. The messaging is very confusing for sure.

Reactions: 1
😆 I used to find her money videos really interesting back when she had the part time job and small part time influencer income. Now I'm just jealous because she gets a lot of money for doing such boring content. Nothing changed too much in the content itself, I'm just bitter probably haha

😆 I used to find her money videos really interesting back when she had the part time job and small part time influencer income. Now I'm just jealous because she gets a lot of money for doing such boring content. Nothing changed too much in the content itself, I'm just bitter probably haha
I just unfollowed her insta. ‘The giddiness I get before payday’ seriously Ella?

• Sick
  • Haha
I just unfollowed her insta. ‘The giddiness I get before payday’ seriously Ella?
Totally agree, this was gross. She’s so tone deaf when it comes to the cost of living crisis. People (including those who have good incomes) are barely scraping by at the moment. I can guarantee most people certainly are not giddy about payday; most people would have their whole pay check allotted before they even get paid. Even when she says they’re privileged, it seems so disingenuous. I don’t think she fully understands what privilege is in the current climate