Smiley citrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of a sudden she’s being coy with her social media earnings when up until now she’s always pledged to be fully transparent 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ella deleted her response video to a Tik Tok comment someone made that essentially said she can only budget so easily as they have no issues with money. Ella gave a response which was slightly defensive, admitting she has an easy life but they work hard for what they have. But I just doing think she truly understands how privileged they are and what that really means to people watching her videos. Yeah her and Nick might have worked hard to get to where they are. But lots of people work hard and can’t afford to buy a house or pay a car off in a year of go on multiple holidays per year. And no that’s not Ella’s fault. But she doesn’t seem to understand that her budget videos might rub people the wrong way. I’d challenge her to think about why she is making her budget videos and what purpose they serve for other people at this point. She knows we’re in a cost of living crisis. She shows that they save thousands of dollars per fortnight. What does she honestly think her audience thinks about this?

Reactions: 5
Ella deleted her response video to a Tik Tok comment someone made that essentially said she can only budget so easily as they have no issues with money. Ella gave a response which was slightly defensive, admitting she has an easy life but they work hard for what they have. But I just doing think she truly understands how privileged they are and what that really means to people watching her videos. Yeah her and Nick might have worked hard to get to where they are. But lots of people work hard and can’t afford to buy a house or pay a car off in a year of go on multiple holidays per year. And no that’s not Ella’s fault. But she doesn’t seem to understand that her budget videos might rub people the wrong way. I’d challenge her to think about why she is making her budget videos and what purpose they serve for other people at this point. She knows we’re in a cost of living crisis. She shows that they save thousands of dollars per fortnight. What does she honestly think her audience thinks about this?
I agree. Her budgeting videos are not helping anyone at all.. especially people who actually need bugeting help.

Seeing how much they earn and can save/pay off/allocate to holidays is NOT helpful. Good for them, I'm sure they feel great about their accomplishments but maybe they should just keep it to themselves. But then she would have ZERO content lol... it's her only point of difference to her genre of "creator" at the moment.

Reactions: 6
I agree. Her budgeting videos are not helping anyone at all.. especially people who actually need bugeting help.

Seeing how much they earn and can save/pay off/allocate to holidays is NOT helpful. Good for them, I'm sure they feel great about their accomplishments but maybe they should just keep it to themselves. But then she would have ZERO content lol... it's her only point of difference to her genre of "creator" at the moment.
Exactly! Now that she has the mortgage it’s not really exciting to watch how they spend their money. Their allocations are so personal eg: $300 coffee budget etc.

Without her finance aspect, she really has nothing that sets herself apart. It would be interesting if she did more behind the scenes content as an influencers cause that’s quite transparent and Informative.

Reactions: 4
I can’t pin point it’s something about her vocabulary or her voice it’s just so awful to listen to ?

100% agree with the above. If she seriously enjoys personal finance, she should get qualified and make proper finance content like Victoria Devine. But methinks she doesn’t enjoy the subject of personal finance as much as she enjoys discussing their own financial situation.

Does anyone else also find it weird that she fully discloses Nick’s salary and job title, when she has made where he works pretty obvious in previous videos?! I guess his employer can’t stop them but it seems like an odd thing to do

Reactions: 3
100% agree with the above. If she seriously enjoys personal finance, she should get qualified and make proper finance content like Victoria Devine. But methinks she doesn’t enjoy the subject of personal finance as much as she enjoys discussing their own financial situation.

Does anyone else also find it weird that she fully discloses Nick’s salary and job title, when she has made where he works pretty obvious in previous videos?! I guess his employer can’t stop them but it seems like an odd thing to do
yeah I think it's weird. I think as he starts to earn more she will stop disclosing it as she has done with her own income.

A few weeks ago, some guy called her out on her budgeting and "investing" and she got all butt hurt about it. I agree he was a bit of a dick and aggressive in his approach but what he said was correct and she couldn't deal with it at all. That's the thing - she's not actually talking about their "investing".. that might be of more interest. What exactly they're investing in and what's the return. The money they have come in vs expenditure is just boring and doesn't provide any insight into how to grow wealth other than to make more money in the first instance.
I can’t pin point it’s something about her vocabulary or her voice it’s just so awful to listen to ?
Agree.. it's the slight English inflection when it suits and sounding like she has phlegm stuck in her throat at all times. Gross but true.

yeah I think it's weird. I think as he starts to earn more she will stop disclosing it as she has done with her own income.

A few weeks ago, some guy called her out on her budgeting and "investing" and she got all butt hurt about it. I agree he was a bit of a dick and aggressive in his approach but what he said was correct and she couldn't deal with it at all. That's the thing - she's not actually talking about their "investing".. that might be of more interest. What exactly they're investing in and what's the return. The money they have come in vs expenditure is just boring and doesn't provide any insight into how to grow wealth other than to make more money in the first instance.

Agree.. it's the slight English inflection when it suits and sounding like she has phlegm stuck in her throat at all times. Gross but true.
I found it very funny she didn’t disclose what’s in her business account 🤣 she’s always harping on about how open she is about money on social media….yet she’s starting to become more secretive.
Yes I think you hit the nail on the head about the phlegm 💀

Reactions: 2
Ok here we go I’m recapping the “No spend” vlog so you don’t have to!
Spoiler alert, it’s boring asf and 26 minutes I’ll never get back

starts off with her explain the challenge
The hands 👌🏻✌🏻👋🏻✋🏻🤲🏻🤚🏻
I’m so triggered by her hands man
She’s trying so hard to do the “influencer hands”
Or the “Sez Claws” as I call them (referenced to Sarah’s day thread) and she just has such fat stumpy ugly hands so it just doesn’t work.
Makes a coffee
Ugliest coffee cup I’ve ever seen in my life.
“we’re having a no spend week”
Her face actually slants down from the sides. Like a deflated balloon. That’s all I’m focusing on. I’ve put the speed up too. Blah blah blah I’m bored asf.

next she’s making lunch. Nothing of any value here. Skip. ⏭

Out for a walk.
I’m bored
Grocery shopping. I’m literally at playback speed of 1.75 at this point.

okay so they spent $11.33 on some Tim tams some lollies and some berries and bananas. Was this needed ? Absolutely not ? You’ve already failed the challenge and it’s day bloody 1 ??? Maybe the fruit for the breakfast but the junk food ??? You’ve literally already failed.

chatting about how tempting it was walking past all the shops….omfg is it really that hard for you to not spend money ? Wow. Reality check is needed on this girl.
Wah wah wah I can’t be bothered cooking.
But they do in the end. A bland looking salad.

next ⏭

Sunday is just some music of them on the beach with the dogs. Grocery shopping again. Not gonna lie i skipped through here too, bored. It’s just zoom ins of food in the supermarket. Apparently they spent $170.

oh here we go a haul ! Let’s see what they got….
Okay I’m bored again it’s just her pulling a bunch of stuff out of the bag and justifying every single thing as to why they needed it
(spoiler alert, they didn’t)
“these were on special”
“I’ve always wanted to try these” blah blah blah. stick to the basics of you’re having a no spend week !? You’ve failed x2
Skip I’m bored ⏭

Tuesday here we go we have some PR for some skin care. Free tit for an influencer who doesn’t even have a skin care channel. Well done.

it’s now 4pm and she’s claiming she’s so productive during a no spend week when all we’ve seen is her doing sweet f all. We aren’t even half way through the video I don’t think I can take much longer. There’s absolutely nothing of any substance in this video.

She has finished planning their US trip…
”did our last bookings for that”
Oh so you’ve just admitted you’ve spent some more money which you won’t disclose yea ? Cool fail x3

key takeaways she has so far-
She misses buying coffee
You literally have a coffee machine. She says she misses the experience of going to the local getting a coffee and walking around in it.
Gurl make your coffee at home and put it in a keep cup ??? My god you’re supposed to be good with money and here you are WHINGING about the most basic things it’s ridic

spending money to procrastinate doing chores like cleaning
Wow I’m sure the rest of Australia would love to be able to spend money instead of do their laundry. This girl is sooo privileged.

she says a whole bunch of everything and nothing at the same time. Word soup.
im bored again these aren’t tips at all. Just a person talking out her arse.

Next

It’s Wednesday. She’s filmed her April reset. Stil no quality here. Off to see her fam. Filmed dog in car with her fam.

Thursday here we go more music and dumb shots. A time lapse of her on the computer. Says a whole bunch of nothing about being energetic in the mornings. Skip skip skip. ⏭

op we had a slip up here we go “I’m trying not to view it as a failure” basically they were busy all day with their fam and by the time they left it was 8pm and they still hadn’t had dinner boo hoo. “Could we have spent half an hour making dinner ? Yes. Instead we chose convenience” $31.65 on and they had to buy 2L of milk since they are making their coffees now.
Fail x4

“Other than last night I think we have done a pretty good job”

I don’t

Here we go it’s Friday. She reckons it was a success $214.10. (Plus the money she used to book stuff for the Us trip which she hasn’t acknowledged)

and then it’s just 3 minutes of her justifying each and every spend and deciding how amazing they are for completing this challenge.
girl you failed. Your channel is boring. You have no substance if anything in your videos because you just wander around getting coffees and walking your dog and talking about money which you don’t need to spend and WHINGING because you have no self control. And you’re slowly becoming more and more out of touch.
don’t quit your day job….oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 6

The hands 👌🏻✌🏻👋🏻✋🏻🤲🏻🤚🏻
Or the “Sez Claws” as I call them (referenced to Sarah’s day thread) and she just has such fat stumpy ugly hands so it just doesn’t work.
Makes a coffee
Her face actually slants down from the sides. Like a deflated balloon. That’s all I’m focusing on. I’ve put the speed up too. Blah blah blah I’m bored asf.

Out for a walk.
I’m bored

okay so they spent $11.33 on some Tim tams some lollies and some berries and bananas. Was this needed ? Absolutely not ? You’ve already failed the challenge and it’s day bloody 1 ??? Maybe the fruit for the breakfast but the junk food ??? You’ve literally already failed.

chatting about how tempting it was walking past all the shops….omfg is it really that hard for you to not spend money ? Wow. Reality check is needed on this girl.

next ⏭

Sunday is just some music of them on the beach with the dogs. Grocery shopping again. Not gonna lie i skipped through here too, bored. It’s just zoom ins of food in the supermarket. Apparently they spent $170.

Okay I’m bored again it’s just her pulling a bunch of stuff out of the bag and justifying every single thing as to why they needed it
“these were on special”
“I’ve always wanted to try these” blah blah blah. stick to the basics of you’re having a no spend week !? You’ve failed x2
Skip I’m bored ⏭

Tuesday here we go we have some PR for some skin care. Free tit for an influencer who doesn’t even have a skin care channel. Well done.

it’s now 4pm and she’s claiming she’s so productive during a no spend week when all we’ve seen is her doing sweet f all. We aren’t even half way through the video I don’t think I can take much longer. There’s absolutely nothing of any substance in this video.

Oh so you’ve just admitted you’ve spent some more money which you won’t disclose yea ? Cool fail x3

She misses buying coffee
You literally have a coffee machine. She says she misses the experience of going to the local getting a coffee and walking around in it.
Gurl make your coffee at home and put it in a keep cup ??? My god you’re supposed to be good with money and here you are WHINGING about the most basic things it’s ridic

Wow I’m sure the rest of Australia would love to be able to spend money instead of do their laundry. This girl is sooo privileged.

Next

It’s Wednesday. She’s filmed her April reset. Stil no quality here. Off to see her fam. Filmed dog in car with her fam.

Thursday here we go more music and dumb shots. A time lapse of her on the computer. Says a whole bunch of nothing about being energetic in the mornings. Skip skip skip. ⏭

op we had a slip up here we go “I’m trying not to view it as a failure” basically they were busy all day with their fam and by the time they left it was 8pm and they still hadn’t had dinner boo hoo. “Could we have spent half an hour making dinner ? Yes. Instead we chose convenience” $31.65 on and they had to buy 2L of milk since they are making their coffees now.
Fail x4

I don’t

Here we go it’s Friday. She reckons it was a success $214.10. (Plus the money she used to book stuff for the Us trip which she hasn’t acknowledged)

and then it’s just 3 minutes of her justifying each and every spend and deciding how amazing they are for completing this challenge.
girl you failed. Your channel is boring. You have no substance if anything in your videos because you just wander around getting coffees and walking your dog and talking about money which you don’t need to spend and WHINGING because you have no self control. And you’re slowly becoming more and more out of touch.
Thank you for your service.

Cracking up about the slanting face comment. It’s all I can see when I watch her. I’ve said it before, she is one of the most peculiar looking people I’ve ever seen. And don’t get me started on her teeth.

I did watch some of the vlog. duck me so boring. Apparently Monday is such a busy day for her. She went grocery shopping…. With her husband helping.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s going to run out of content so fast!

She reminds me of Rachelleea who’s done 837 ‘routine’ videos.

Her and her husband will have odd looking kids

The hands 👌🏻✌🏻👋🏻✋🏻🤲🏻🤚🏻
Makes a coffee

Out for a walk.
I’m bored

next ⏭

“these were on special”
Skip I’m bored ⏭

She misses buying coffee

Next

Fail x4

I don’t

This is amazing! I laughed the whole way through. Pure entertainment and I could especially hear her accent “I’ve been wanting to try these” cause she seems to say that A LOT (another word she says a lot)

The sezzy claw 😂😂👌

I’m struggling to comprehend why on earth she can’t cook and make coffee!? I’d be pissed at my partner if they were home all day talking to their camera about a face wash but couldn’t manage to add cooking dinner to their non-existent to do list.

• Haha
Anyone still following?
How is she only putting out 1 video a week if she’s full time?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone still following?
How is she only putting out 1 video a week if she’s full time?!
Nope as soon as I flicked on the video and she said her usual “I can’t believe this is my life” I tuned out. No interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I find her unbearable to watch now too
I feel like she has potential, so I’m hoping post US she settles into a proper rhythm and isn’t so wrapped up in the free travel full time influencer life. I reckon she was just overwhelmed bc for so long she has had to turn down these trips that she was a yes man for a minute