Smiley citrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand their new house . It looks really dark and dingy to me . Maybe it’s an Aus thing but why are there no windows other than tiny slit ones really up high ? It looks like a prison

and their living space is almost identical to their old house too … seems like a weird move when their old house was much nicer
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand their new house . It looks really dark and dingy to me . Maybe it’s an Aus thing but why are there no windows other than tiny slit ones really up high ? It looks like a prison

and their living space is almost identical to their old house too … seems like a weird move when their old house was much nicer
I was just thinking exactly that
The house looks to be just one massive long dark hallway with the kitchen & living down the very end
No idea why all the windows are little slits we definitely have big normal windows here in Aus 🤭
Slit windows are usually used in theatre rooms or as little display type ones in master rooms at front of house

I think their other home was much cuter tbh
Great bench space in the kitchen in their new house though
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I was just thinking exactly that
The house looks to be just one massive long dark hallway with the kitchen & living down the very end
No idea why all the windows are little slits we definitely have big normal windows here in Aus 🤭
Slit windows are usually used in theatre rooms or as little display type ones in master rooms at front of house

I think their other home was much cuter tbh
Great bench space in the kitchen in their new house though
I was going to say , all the other Aus creators I follow have normal windows 😂 it looks so dingy !!! Their old house was wayyy nicer

even the garden looks similar size
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand their new house . It looks really dark and dingy to me . Maybe it’s an Aus thing but why are there no windows other than tiny slit ones really up high ? It looks like a prison

and their living space is almost identical to their old house too … seems like a weird move when their old house was much nicer
As an Australian, I can confidently say, I have no idea why they bought this house. The windows were triggering me was that awful dark hallway!!! Their other place was way nicer
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
The tiny windows are usually due to newer builds facing someone’s backyard or another house. I would never buy a house with one, and considering how much she earns (and her job) surely they could have opted for something with better natural lighting
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
The tiny windows are usually due to newer builds facing someone’s backyard or another house. I would never buy a house with one, and considering how much she earns (and her job) surely they could have opted for something with better natural lighting
It also wasn’t like they were in a rush to move either … but sounds like this new house was an impulse decision rather than something taken time or care over. They had that house they loved that fell through and it sounded like that was a lot different to their old house and had a bit of character and charm . When that fell through sounds like they made the decision they’d move and rushed to find somewhere else to lessen the disappointment of losing the other house
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I had a quick look at the vlog and yes that hallway and bedrooms are grim!

Also that singing reel of the house tour is….a choice

I didn’t realise she rehomed Mabel. That’s very sad,
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Just watched her latest vlog

She did not just say that she packed the bath thermometer did she 🤣

mum of 3 myself so I know what it’s like to pack for babies when you go away but can not say iv packed the bath thermometer 😅
Not that hard to feel the water yourself and realise it’s not scolding hot ffs
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Just watched her latest vlog

She did not just say that she packed the bath thermometer did she 🤣

mum of 3 myself so I know what it’s like to pack for babies when you go away but can not say iv packed the bath thermometer 😅
Not that hard to feel the water yourself and realise it’s not scolding hot ffs
Omg 😂 I had to laugh when she said that she was going to prepare all of their baby’s meals in the air BnBs 🙄😅

Something about her really rubs me the wrong way lately. I know she thinks anyone who doesn’t align with her is just jealous but that’s not it for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1