Smiley citrus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did/ do like some of her content but unfortunately now that she’s full time content creator I think she’s going to become very unrelatable especially since most of her content was budget/ finance videos and now that she’s earning more then the average person I won’t watch it. She’s going on a USA trip and It will be interesting to see how much they will spend on it oh and she’s probably going to be pregnant by the end of the year her vision board has a baby on it so yeah 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She said her husband was in full support of her being a full time influencer (as any supportive partner should be) but as he’s a lawyer I can’t help think he wants the image of a trophy wife. Typical Adelaide stuff.. IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are there any other South Australian influencers? 👀 I only know of Maya Kate who I actually really like

Reactions: 1
I like Kirsty’s fitness content as someone who is medium sized and very into the gym but not the fittest and not into the whole perfect physique skinny gal side of the influencer community.

Her poor me mother content is doing my head in especially on TikTok and I find her accent grating (like croaky?)

Reactions: 1
I know this girl is close with Ella and is trying to build that social media following. But she’s not my thing.
---
Sucks she can’t enjoy a holiday with her husband. Wonder if this will cause issues in the future as he continues to be a lawyer
Don't feel too sorry for them, they're about to do a big trip to the USA together.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure if its just because I've relegated her to the bin after quitting her job, but I honestly found the Cook island vlog so boring.. was basically just a montage of her saying how beautiful/amazing/paradise-like it was accompanied by her 3 minute spiel about how grateful she is...
I only made it halfway through.

Also, I'm just going to say it, she has to be one of the most peculiar looking people I've seen and her voice sounds like she has a constant sinus infection.

• Haha
I'm not sure if its just because I've relegated her to the bin after quitting her job, but I honestly found the Cook island vlog so boring.. was basically just a montage of her saying how beautiful/amazing/paradise-like it was accompanied by her 3 minute spiel about how grateful she is...

Also, I'm just going to say it, she has to be one of the most peculiar looking people I've seen and her voice sounds like she has a constant sinus infection.
Agree with everything you just said. I used to actually quite like her vlogs but I found myself skipping this one unfortunately.

Not that looks are everything but neither her or her husband are particularly attractive, sadly sex does sell.

The ending of this made me laugh out loud cause I wasn’t expecting it. I know she was born with an eye condition but I think it’s her teeth, voice and English accent that ties it all up as annoying.

anyone still watching Ella now that she has more time to post the same boring stuff?

Reactions: 2
anyone still watching Ella now that she has more time to post the same boring stuff?
I feel the same about her as I do the other QLD girls, as soon as they stop working regular jobs they become SO BORING. Absolutely can’t relate to having a daily checklist that just includes make bed, plan video, walk the dog, eat dinner, breathe etc. 🙄
I’m sure her views will continue to climb (for an unknown reason) but I’m out

• Haha
The ending of this made me laugh out loud cause I wasn’t expecting it. I know she was born with an eye condition but I think it’s her teeth, voice and English accent that ties it all up as annoying.
It’s the hands for me.. such odd movements!?

• Haha
Coffee, dog walk, coffee, dog walk.
Next video will be a budget. Then an April reset.
Then back to coffee, dog walk, coffee, dog walk.
Then coffee (no dog walk) in New York.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coffee, dog walk, coffee, dog walk.
Next video will be a budget. Then an April reset.
Then back to coffee, dog walk, coffee, dog walk.
Then coffee (no dog walk) in New York.
Filling in the gaps before she can make pregnancy content

• Heart