Slopalong: Cooking with Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Notmycat May I please have the Goulash recipe from Tin Can Cook?

I love a good goulash, and paprika and caraway are two of my favourite spices. I'm a little worried that Jack's version is listed under 'beans', but I'm willing to take the risk for the canal...

Reactions: 22
Thank you dearheart, I can’t believe she has miso caramel on there. It’s genuinely the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten.
I bet hers is a packet of instant miso soup with some crushed up werther’s originals in it.

Reactions: 32
To all who are cooking/doing their slops over the weekend, I wish you all well my tender ones. God speed

(My friend called in while I was transcribing the indexs and asked me if she needed to call my mental health team, she plans to sign up to Tattle tonight for the craic)

Thank you dearheart, I can’t believe she has miso caramel on there. It’s genuinely the most delicious thing I’ve ever eaten.
I bet hers is a packet of instant miso soup with some crushed up werther’s originals in it.
Miso caramel @MistyWindows

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Do I dare ask what a “Crappucino” is, tender one? I may make it as a follow up to the Lingreenie, since she’s named it so temptingly.

Reactions: 18
Given that I am also as Greek as Prince William and our smol pixie, I feel it only right to attempt a recipe from the motherland. I was searching for the ‘much feted’ pastitos recipe, but couldn’t find it. If anyone can track it down I’ll do that, and if not I’ll attempt the delicious sounding courgette and Greek cheese pasta (does this mean feta, or halloumi?) stay tuned to find out.

Reactions: 35
Ohhh thank you!
Ahhhhh but she used her stolen not stolen stolen heavy bottom pan for it

Reactions: 12
Pulsing the oats and ice in the crappucino is going to do fuck all surely? It’s just going to be bits of oats and ice floating in milk and coffee. I was half thinking of making it just for fun as I obviously have the ingredients but I was planning on actually blending it!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.