Slopalong #3 She doesn't understand beans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@HotesTilaire how about Fluffernut French toast? Its from Good Food for Bad Days aka how to make your day even worse.

Remember to pace yourself as no slop is worth draining all your spoons (but are they rusty) for, go well my friend

Another person lacking her duracell bunny energy x
Good shout but I’m not spending £££ on veggie marshmallows just to ruin them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok lads I think I might do a slopalong, didn’t Jack have some spoonie recipes? I think this was how I got suckered in originally. If you can find a chronic fatigue/spoonie recipe that is vegetarian I’ll give it a go
These are the spoonie recipes Hotes, perhaps one of the drinks?
Maybe compare and contrast 'liquid gold' and 'golden milk'? 🤨
MUGS
Liquid gold
Honey nut milk
Tea shandy
Sleepy hot chocolate
Golden milk
Hot nurse
Eggy cup ✅

HANDY POTS
Tuna and chilli rillette
Peanut butter hummus
Tuna crunch sandwich spread
Apple peanut butter
Chicken butter
Cheese and marmite spread
Blue cheese, peanut butter and celery leaf pesto

FINGER FOOD
Cheese and oregano rusks
Orange and blueberry oat bars
Fennel and pepper oaties
Chocolate cherry oaty bites
Peanut butter, honey and Marmite popcorn

BREAKFAST & BRUNCH
Breakfast bowl
Carrot cake baked oats
Peanut, honey and apple overnight oats
Raspberry Bakewell baked oats
Fluffernut French toast
Microwave lemon curd and blueberry porridge ✅
Banana sultana bread
Jalapeno cheese scones
Cinnamon seed granola
Bounty brek
Big baked banana pancake
Slow cooker bread

FIFTEEN MINUTES OR LESS
Cacio e Pepe ✅
Lingreenie ✅
Anchovy butter pasta ✅
Triple tomato soup
One pan cheese steak pasta
Quick and spicy salmon noodles
Green minestrone
5 a DAY couscous
Vegetable chowder
Crabby Nora
Blue cheese and pickled herring panzenella
Hot nicoise ✅

ONE PAN
Mashed potatoes
Lighter mashed potatoes
Meatball and white bean stew
Butter bean, brown lentil and red wine casserole
Peri-Peri black bean soup
Mushrooms and anchovies
Recalibration supper
Five a day soup, three ways
Puttanesca funebra
Beer mac and cheese
Borlottouille
Sausage, swede and cider sling it in

TAKE YOUR TIME
Better soda bread
Courgette farrotto
Pub chicken vindaloo
Beer pizza
Brown rice avgolemono with greens
Chicken porridge
Cheese and thyme savoury rice pudding

IN THE OVEN
Fish crumble ✅
Stewed steak lasagna
Sticky beer and lime chicken with vegetable rice
Sausage squash and apple traybake
Cauliflower cheese and white bean bake

THE SWEET STUFF
Lemon curd no churn ice cream
Sleazecake
Ice cream cake
Jaffa Cake mug pudding ✅
Sticky grapefruit honey squares
Hot apple pies
Brown rice pudding
The ambassadors brownies
Silent courgette cake ✅
Black forest traybake ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@HotesTilaire how about Fluffernut French toast? Its from Good Food for Bad Days aka how to make your day even worse.

Remember to pace yourself as no slop is worth draining all your spoons (but are they rusty) for, go well my friend

“Oh I’m such a smol manic goblin nightmare girl that I’m all hapless and reckless with my parenting lololol. Sometimes I forget to even wake my child for school because I’m so busy staying up all night (❄?) and also I forget to have anything in the house for his breakfast. What am I like, eh?”

And then she wonders why people have reported concerns to social services. It’s not even like this is an erroneous tweet. This is published in a bleeping book for all of posterity to see.

And he was 9 when this alleged act of neglect happened. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Fraus, Mr Laz is working away this week and I can’t think of a better way to spend my time than by creating another recipe.
I haven’t decided which one yet but I’ll do it either tomorrow or Wednesday, in the hope the smell has gone by the time he gets home on Friday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Liquid gold and Golden milk?
In what realm of possibility is a recipe where you need to peel ginger a ‘spoonie’ recipe?! It’s enough of an annoyance on a good energy day, not something to contemplate when you’re down to your last spoon at dinner 🙄. She has no bleeping idea.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As a foodie frau it will pain me to follow a Jack recipe to the letter but I also want in on the fun so follow it I shall...

As I live in Norway and meat is insanely expensive, I SHAN'T be buying it so I'll tackle one of her vegan concoctions. One of the maverick ones from her mad lil head. Can I request the recipes for 'osso jacco' 🥴 and 'confit 'duck' and pear cassoulet' 🤢 dear heart @Notmycat? Depends on which ingredients I can source...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Fraus, I went out for dinner the other night and got this. Is the pineapple eye a threat? Have I been 🔺?
IMG_20221119_182721_edit_80505106059589.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Thank you, dear hearts. I’ll try liquid gold first, later in the week. Wasn’t Liquid Gold the name of amyl nitrate? Teenage hijinks memories unlocked!
I wonder if this stuff will make me see everything in green and give me a headache?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As a foodie frau it will pain me to follow a Jack recipe to the letter but I also want in on the fun so follow it I shall...

As I live in Norway and meat is insanely expensive, I SHAN'T be buying it so I'll tackle one of her vegan concoctions. One of the maverick ones from her mad lil head. Can I request the recipes for 'osso jacco' 🥴 and 'confit 'duck' and pear cassoulet' 🤢 dear heart @Notmycat? Depends on which ingredients I can source...
I had these ones @Notmycat

Osso Jacco
Confit 'Duck' and Pear Cassoulet

ETA no idea why it's resizing these of it's own accord, they should be high res

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

👋 the wanderer returns, how’s Norway?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
👋 the wanderer returns, how’s Norway?
Expensive. I wonder where I can find some budget recipes :unsure:

I had these ones @Notmycat

Osso Jacco
Confit 'Duck' and Pear Cassoulet

ETA no idea why it's resizing these of it's own accord, they should be high res
Thankyou, tender one. I can just about make out what they say, unfortunately. Put me down for the 'duck' and pear cassoulet... I'm excited for my eyebrows to disappear into my hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Okay, I don’t know why I’m even bothering at this stage, but in this story Jack had a bread roll and an egg and her son was running late from school. Wtf is wrong with a fried egg breakfast roll? Am I too working class to understand this? Would be a lot quicker and more nutritious than that absolute sugar bomb she gave him for breakfast.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24