Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sister did post too
Yeah I know that’s kind of what I mean - her sister has already posted so why does she need to re post and add more photos? I dunno like I said I might just be being picky. Feels like she’s using it to turn the attention on her especially in regards to the comments about it turning her grey 🙄

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m just being picky but I would not be happy if someone else shared my baby’s birth announcement on Instagram along with photos of said baby 🤷🏼‍♀️
Neither would I! I found it weird to announce someone else’s baby (but I didn’t announce mine on social media and I don’t share my kids online at all).

Reactions: 4
Neither would I! I found it weird to announce someone else’s baby (but I didn’t announce mine on social media and I don’t share my kids online at all).
Was her sister pregnant? I wouldn’t have guessed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else tried the grow gorgeous hair range she’s always promoting ? I bought some last year but couldn’t stand the smell of it. Anyway, I thought oh well use it on work days etc.... but husband kept asking me why I smelt like strong after shave !!! Really awful and it made my hair feel horrible. Not worth all that even if it does make your hair grow. Which I don’t believe as clearly her family have lots of hair easy to grow as her daughter has very long hair and so does her sister.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else tried the grow gorgeous hair range she’s always promoting ? I bought some last year but couldn’t stand the smell of it. Anyway, I thought oh well use it on work days etc.... but husband kept asking me why I smelt like strong after shave !!! Really awful and it made my hair feel horrible. Not worth all that even if it does make your hair grow. Which I don’t believe as clearly her family have lots of hair easy to grow as her daughter has very long hair and so does her sister.
I’ve used this on and off since 2014. Way before Gemma and actually like it. I get put off companies that use influencers to promote though 🤣

If you want a shampoo that makes your hair grow for 1/4 of the price - alpecin men’s caffeine shampoo from boots, you will smell like man but it works 😂

Reactions: 3
Another good shampoo is "mane n tail" from amazon, £9 for shampoo and conditioner with no strong smells, it's worked for my hair, a bit slower than the ones you've mentioned above .....🙊🍃😂😂

One thing I will give her is the recommendation for the 'living proof' dry shampoo. It's expensive but so so good.

Pic of her and her sister with the new baby and her sister looks so happy, genuine smile...yet Gem is there doing her usual looking down smile/pose. It makes me sad. Imagine showing these pics to the baby when shes older, shes going to think wow my aunty was a right weirdo. Like I said makes me feel sad that she feels she needs to do that.

Reactions: 11
🌿📖 She reads books like one would breathe air 📖🌿

Please duck off with this utter bollox Gemma. And then duck off a little bit more you absolute ballbag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
🌿📖 She reads books like one would breathe air 📖🌿

Please duck off with this utter bollox Gemma. And then duck off a little bit more you absolute ballbag.
My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I read that!
She must’ve skimmed that book to get through it so quickly! O

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She makes me cringe so hard with those captions, I do wonder if Olivia writes them for her sometimes given the childish quality 🙈🌿

• Haha
I’m going to comment ....

“I’ve read 18 books. Today. And I’m studying for uni and holding down a job in a nunnery in the south of France that I commute to daily. I make meals (fresh, of course) for 11 people every night and I run an old people’s home in my spare time - usually before I head to my day job. And on a weekend I run ultra marathons usually once I’ve served up the Sunday roast. Also, the Russian false lashes are based on my natural lashes 🙊 🍃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

“I’ve read 18 books. Today. And I’m studying for uni and holding down a job in a nunnery in the south of France that I commute to daily. I make meals (fresh, of course) for 11 people every night and I run an old people’s home in my spare time - usually before I head to my day job. And on a weekend I run ultra marathons usually once I’ve served up the Sunday roast. Also, the Russian false lashes are based on my natural lashes 🙊 🍃
🌿She 🌿would 🌿still 🌿have 🌿something🌿 to 🌿better 🌿you 🌿with.🌿 If 🌿you’ve 🌿been 🌿to 🌿Tenerife 🌿she’s 🌿been 🌿to 🌿Elevenerife 🌿as 🌿the 🌿saying 🌿goes 🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 35

“I’ve read 18 books. Today. And I’m studying for uni and holding down a job in a nunnery in the south of France that I commute to daily. I make meals - fresh - for 11 people every night and I run an old people’s home in my spare time - usually before I head to my day job. And on a weekend I run ultra marathons usually once I’ve served up the Sunday roast. Also, the Russian false lashes are based on my natural lashes 🙊 🍃
And my farts sound like a whisper on the wind, like a choir of Angels sighing 😇🧚‍♀️🕊🌬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.