Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if she was doing up a house for her sister - wasn't she looking for somewhere to live with her wife and bump? It always confuses me when Gem tells her to hurry on home, because I thought Gem lived with her own family and the sister lived with the mum. Either way, that's a lot of flowers need buying for three different premises, and gold-plated seasonal wreaths for the doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In whatever way she can twist a situation to make it appear that she’s some kind of bleeping martyr, she’ll do it.

Reactions: 7
In whatever way she can twist a situation to make it appear that she’s some kind of bleeping martyr, she’ll do it.
Absolutely the only full time working mum EVER! Times have changed the majority of parents are now working full time and hard they just don’t need to post every evening how bloody tired they are 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just been having a nosey on FB at the husbands profile... he’d want to adjust his privacy settings as there’s some old stuff which parents of his school kids might see 🤭

Reactions: 1
Just been having a nosey on FB at the husbands profile... he’d want to adjust his privacy settings as there’s some old stuff which parents of his school kids might see 🤭
The Cool Runnings blackface should definitely be deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He a teacher then? Thats a massive No No to not have ur profile on private what a nob

Reactions: 2
I thought he was a football coach or personal trainer, unless he does that on the side?

I don't understand where she gets the time, energy or money for what she posts. Her breakfast posts do my head in, she obviously doesn't actually eat breakfast in bed that's just for the picture and if she wanted to she couldn't cause she always has a bunch of bloody flowers in the way. I feel like Olivia was never allowed to get dirty or messy as a younger child as everything in Gemma's life has to be perfect and clean

Reactions: 6
So I predict a break up. Hubby must live in the old house. Obvs bought another but had the kitchen renovation.... I’m sure Gem has been married before 😳

So I predict a break up. Hubby must live in the old house. Obvs bought another but had the kitchen renovation.... I’m sure Gem has been married before 😳
I’m not sure about marriage but I don’t think Olivia is his (not that it matters of course, you wouldn’t ever know unless you did some fb stalking)

She’s just posted saying “we bought a house” - although could be her and Olivia. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.