Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually taken her fry up breakfast outside to take a photo! 🙄
Put on the dining table and just eat it like a normal person! Imagine everyone waiting for her to come back in so they can eat. They must all be sitting there eye rolling at each other think what a twit she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s actually taken her fry up breakfast outside to take a photo! 🙄
Put on the dining table and just eat it like a normal person! Imagine everyone waiting for her to come back in so they can eat. They must all be sitting there eye rolling at each other think what a twit she is!
I was just coming on to say this 😂 imagine making your breakfast then walking outside to take a bleeping picture. Have a day off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Normally really like gemma

However today seeing her reaction to all the runs being cancelled I'm disappointed with her attitude.
Yes it's am inconvenience or whatever but if it keeps people safe and saves lives then tough. There is more to life than running.
As someone with a heart condition, her daughter and now her sister I expexted a better more mature response for her. Surely she's understands why this is necessary and can see past her need to upload these runs to Instagram and Strava

Reactions: 27
I thought she was ill? Whats she doing prancing around the woods with a coffee?
Surely gem more than anyone needs to appreciate her health and her daughters health!

Reactions: 9
Just been browsing and came across these ads she did a while back. She actually looks like she has mumps. What's with that jaw?! No wonder she does that tilted head, looking down pose every time she takes a selfie. Its like watching 2 totally different people
Someone in insta asked her years ago if she'd had nose surgery because when she did her throwback pic her nose looked dif. She said she hadnt

Reactions: 3
what was the new thread name we all loved the other day? Something about her loving books like a library but not being able to spell properly haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she needs to consider that her family are really high risk if they catch the virus with their heart conditions. I get the frustration of things getting cancelled and rearranged but her health should be far more important.

Reactions: 12
what was the new thread name we all loved the other day? Something about her loving books like a library but not being able to spell properly haha
‘Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know the difference between there and their ‘

I remember it cause it made me howl !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Normally really like gemma

However today seeing her reaction to all the runs being cancelled I'm disappointed with her attitude.
Yes it's am inconvenience or whatever but if it keeps people safe and saves lives then tough. There is more to life than running.
As someone with a heart condition, her daughter and now her sister I expexted a better more mature response for her. Surely she's understands why this is necessary and can see past her need to upload these runs to Instagram and Strava
100% agree. People are dying so moaning on multiple stories about cancelling a couple of runs really grates. The measures are being put in place for a reason, to try and flatten the curve keeping our NHS from crashing to its knees, yes it’s boring as hell but I for one am grateful. She’s got a compromised immune system she said herself, I’d be wanting to miss the runs!

Reactions: 11
Judging by her linkd in page, she really has not declared a lot of these companies that she’s been working with ie her expensive candle addiction.

Reactions: 5
Her Linkedin page is littered with spelling and grammar errors. I mean littered. She may be good at what she does but it doesn’t appear like she should be trusted to write a training package!

Reactions: 10
My kind of panic buying....... no Gemma that’s called staff purchasing. Fake as always.

Reactions: 9
Her Linkedin page is littered with spelling and grammar errors. I mean littered. She may be good at what she does but it doesn’t appear like she should be trusted to write a training package!
Oh my, the grammar really is awful. Apostrophes that shouldn’t be there, small letter “i”s everywhere, sentences that don’t make sense. I’m actually shocked at what is listed - has her Instagram been one huge undeclared ad?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.