SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why you would remain on the sofa taking photos of the event for the gram
Oh absolutely, or why the dog even had access to the baby toys in the first place. Surely when you saw the tv about to fall you'd jump up and try and save it

Reactions: 4
Pretends her dog is dalmatian, his hair is everywhere, a mismatched nursery, scans galore, I wonder what's next for the grubby pair?

✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: slimmingworld_stephjoy26 #2 drowning in dog hair and debt, haven't you had that baby yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: slimmingworld_stephjoy26 #2 drowning in dog hair and debt, haven't you had that baby yet?
Love 🤣

Any guesses at what delightful name she's going to give the first child ever to be birthed? I'm guessing Erika to match the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like she'd maybe go for something flower like?
Daisy.. Rose.
Not sure why 😂

Reactions: 1
Maybe it will be Violet, a rainbow colour for her Rainbow Baby.

Or Erika, to match with Erik the dog 😂 😂

That dog looks fed up of her.
I thought she was nesting, not chilling on the sofa?
When mine was due I literally never sat down, constantly cleaning and tidying and redoing it over and over.

Reactions: 1
That dog is deffo sick of her.

gutted I missed him smashing the tv!!! Maybe he thought that might make her take him for a walk…

Eurgh the baby will have a basic name… something super boke inducing…. With a floral middle name

Emma Rose
Rosie *insert tribute to dad*
Charlotte Lilly

boring boring boring.

• Haha
It concerns me that if rhe dog has the strength to throw a toy at a rate which can make a TV fall off a cabinet then what chace would a baby stand being launched across the room by the darling Erik

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I know we all comment on her belly button. But if someone doing my ultrasound commented on my belly button and said it was staring at them, I'd be pretty annoyed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just in case anyone wasn't aware, she's pregnant. Only woman in the world 37 weeks pregnant who's struggled to walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.