SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had growth scans every two weeks 🫣🫣🫣 said he was 13lb he was 6lb when born!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had growth scans every two weeks 🫣🫣🫣 said he was 13lb he was 6lb when born!!!!
I had similar with mine, my second they said at 40 weeks she was 7lb 2. Was born 5 days later at 11lbs.
My 3rd, they estimated she was going to be 9lbs, and she was 6lb 14

I don't know many people they're accurate for tbh

Reactions: 2
Tbf, my son was measuring 6lb7oz and he was born 6lb2oz but the midwife was shocked when I said he was virtually bang on what the scans had said as a lot of people end up having bigger babies!
I genuinely do wish her a good birth and hope her and her baby are safe and healthy.

Reactions: 4
Would the tummy tuck and skin removals have any bearing on the tummy being able to grow/stretch?

hope that’s the only issue and all goes ok-
For all we take the piss- What a worry…

Reactions: 6
Would the tummy tuck and skin removals have any bearing on the tummy being able to grow/stretch?

hope that’s the only issue and all goes ok-
For all we take the piss- What a worry…
I was going to say the same. I’m sure the tummy tuck will restrict the growth? Especially if she had muscle repair!

Oh my goodness the hospital bag list.
blanket with dogs face
Make up and make up mitts
Colour book and pens.

this is labour my love - does she have no friends and family giving some good advice ? Especially for an induction.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's going away for a fortnight with all those bags. They're gonna love her on the ward 🤣

Reactions: 7
She really doesn’t have a clue, does she? Poor girl is in for the absolute shock of her life…

I will say I took my switch in with me when I was induced as it took 3 days 😂

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she packed a spare blanket to put the baby's smell on for the dog? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.