SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she hasn’t been looking up ways she can change her body even more by perfecting her bump…
Oh wait - there’s no such thing as a perfect bump, everyone is unique but our Steph doesn’t see that!
Everything has to be insta worthy - the good, the bad and the ugly!
Still no update on whether the leggings rounded out her bump

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That wouldn't happen to be an undisclosed ad or gifted item would it?
I love she had to get the pregnancy notes in the picture just in case there's any doubt she's pregnant 🙄

I noticed that too!! There’s a strange immaturity about her whereby everything has to be personalised and labelled with words? If you know what I mean.
All the bride tit - never had it
Mama tit- never even entertained that crap
Personalised notes holder? Nope
I bet she even has ‘Mrs Skanks ‘ on her lunchbox and sewn in her pants. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed that too!! There’s a strange immaturity about her whereby everything has to be personalised and labelled with words? If you know what I mean.
All the bride tit - never had it
Mama tit- never even entertained that crap
Personalised notes holder? Nope
I bet she even has ‘Mrs Skanks ‘ on her lunchbox and sewn in her pants. 🙄
I totally get what you mean, I think it's a validation thing with her. She needs everyone to know she's pregnant, married, etc.
She seems the type to get those underpants with her face on for the husband incase anyone goes near him 🤢

Reactions: 1
Oh I think I speak for every other female on the planet when I say, he’s quite safe, don’t worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she is WOUNDED she didnt get her insta perfect 20 week scan photo. She'll be booking a private scan to get her perfect picture 🥴

I bet she is WOUNDED she didnt get her insta perfect 20 week scan photo. She'll be booking a private scan to get her perfect picture 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well that’s it for scans now… of course she will ho private.
It will be the 4D one next - bet she has its way too early then wonders why her pictures look worse than a Madame Tussaud’s wax work 🥲

• Haha
Well that’s it for scans now… of course she will ho private.
It will be the 4D one next - bet she has its way too early then wonders why her pictures look worse than a Madame Tussaud’s wax work 🥲
Shall we start taking bets on how often she's in the maternity unit for one fictitious reason or another 🥴

Reactions: 3
At least once a month
Oh you’re generous! I’d say at least weekly/2 weekly.
Reasons she gives go get checked as follows:
Reduced movements
Pain
DoNt FeEl QuItE rIGhT - you’re pregnant you will never feel “right” again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so glad there is a thread on Steph. I think one a while back got locked and it was like we couldn’t comment what an absolute train wreck she is because she has autism when nobody had mentioned it.

Not sure if she is still working in the same place as before? I know she said they both got promotions but her mum was her boss and she wouldn’t answer the phone which is a big part of her job. If left to answer the phone she would sit and cry. Her colleagues must resent having to pick up the slack in that way.

I honestly don’t know how they are affording their lifestyle. She took out loans for her surgery while living at home with her mum, before she even met him. They were to be paid over a short period, definitely not longer than 3 years it might have been 2 years. She was skint with no money and desperate to buy size 8 clothes that just didn’t fit her. Then she meets him on Tinder. I get the impression that he isn’t all there socially. They buy a house, engagement ring, pay for a wedding and now she is buying ALL THE THINGS for this baby within the space of 2 years. I wonder if she has an only fans….

She is never happy or satisfied with her lot and doesn’t allow herself to experience being in the moment. She spent 19 weeks sticking out her stomach but now that she’s struggling to fit her tight clothes it’s giving her anxiety. She’s been wanting a bump for 19 weeks and now it’s starting to happen she’s anxious and unhappy about it. Her family must be ripping their hair out over her. I felt so sorry for her sister who has had to sit there and say nothing while Steph screams me me ME!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so glad there is a thread on Steph. I think one a while back got locked and it was like we couldn’t comment what an absolute train wreck she is because she has autism when nobody had mentioned it.

Not sure if she is still working in the same place as before? I know she said they both got promotions but her mum was her boss and she wouldn’t answer the phone which is a big part of her job. If left to answer the phone she would sit and cry. Her colleagues must resent having to pick up the slack in that way.

I honestly don’t know how they are affording their lifestyle. She took out loans for her surgery while living at home with her mum, before she even met him. They were to be paid over a short period, definitely not longer than 3 years it might have been 2 years. She was skint with no money and desperate to buy size 8 clothes that just didn’t fit her. Then she meets him on Tinder. I get the impression that he isn’t all there socially. They buy a house, engagement ring, pay for a wedding and now she is buying ALL THE THINGS for this baby within the space of 2 years. I wonder if she has an only fans….

She is never happy or satisfied with her lot and doesn’t allow herself to experience being in the moment. She spent 19 weeks sticking out her stomach but now that she’s struggling to fit her tight clothes it’s giving her anxiety. She’s been wanting a bump for 19 weeks and now it’s starting to happen she’s anxious and unhappy about it. Her family must be ripping their hair out over her. I felt so sorry for her sister who has had to sit there and say nothing while Steph screams me me ME!
This, all of this!

🙌🏼
I already dread the way she will be about her body post baby - she will have excess skin, will she end up having that removed too?

Reactions: 5
🙌🏼
I already dread the way she will be about her body post baby - she will have excess skin, will she end up having that removed too?
Her skin should hopefully behave normally but we don’t know what normal is for her. She might have skin where the elastic snaps. I can picture the endless stories now about how unhappy she is with herself and then hey presto she’s booked in for another operation and he’s needing to work 2 jobs.

I think she’s going to find motherhood extremely lonely, it’s not just the night feeds etc but she doesn’t seem to have much of a social life?
she will be festering in the blanket with a baby completely overwhelmed- a one way ticket to PND!

She doesn't appear to have much family support either. When she's having these down days she sits rattling away on her instagram stories which suggests she hasn't got anyone to talk to which is sad really. I hope her husband gets her some support before the baby arrives to make it easier.

She doesn't appear to have much family support either. When she's having these down days she sits rattling away on her instagram stories which suggests she hasn't got anyone to talk to which is sad really. I hope her husband gets her some support before the baby arrives to make it easier.
Oh I’d disagree with that- it’s all for attention rather than loneliness.
Her friends and family obviously have their own lives and stuff to deal with so Steph dosent get the attention she craves or demands from them so takes it to the gram for instant gratification and fawning from her followers.
I just get the feeling she uses this “woe is me” act to get who she wants doing what she wants when she wants and she goes into a sulk when that isn’t possible- so on the gram all we get is sulky blanket Steph.

shes actually a narc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.