SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rush to do everything so fast, getting married, pregnant, pregnant again and then buying everything just shows her immaturity.

She really lives in her own fairytale and will massively struggle once baby comes along and she realises it’s not all roses.

Reactions: 10
The rush to do everything so fast, getting married, pregnant, pregnant again and then buying everything just shows her immaturity.

She really lives in her own fairytale and will massively struggle once baby comes along and she realises it’s not all roses.
Literally came here to stay this exactly.
Why has she bought a cot already? I'm pretty sure I also spotted weaning spoons 🥴 she's not even 13 weeks gone and she's practically got the kids school uniform in already.
She's in for a huge shock when the baby arrives because its not going to be thr fairytale doll she thinks it's going to be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has she bought a cot already? I'm pretty sure I also spotted weaning spoons 🥴 she's not even 13 weeks gone and she's practically got the kids school uniform in already.
She's in for a huge shock when the baby arrives because its not going to be thr fairytale doll she thinks it's going to be.
I just came here to say this. Surely after a miscarriage already, you'd be more wary of buying things!
I know I was!
And I know it's personal choice but it just seems a bit crazy to me.
I lost a baby at 11 weeks and my partner also previously lost one at 17 weeks and 24 weeks.

She just seems so naive

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Fair enough buying the big stuff in the sale buy why the duck has she opened it and thrown the boxes & left it all out to collect dust?!

Reactions: 4
Fair enough buying the big stuff in the sale buy why the duck has she opened it and thrown the boxes & left it all out to collect dust?!
I'm willing to bet by the time the baby gets in them were treated to 'cute' pics of the dog in the moses basket and pram 🤢
She's so naive getting everything out, how she decorating and laying a new carpet on top of that lot? They're clearly in a small two bed house otherwise the baby would have a bigger room surely so why cram the house so early?
I just came here to say this. Surely after a miscarriage already, you'd be more wary of buying things!
I know I was!
And I know it's personal choice but it just seems a bit crazy to me.
I lost a baby at 11 weeks and my partner also previously lost one at 17 weeks and 24 weeks.

She just seems so naive
Oh my days, totally. I remember not even dare put up my bedside crib until a week before my due date, I was scared of anything happening. Everything was stored at my parents so I didn't jinx it.
I hope it all goes well for her but she's in a for a huge shock

She seems to be of the mindset to get things done and out of the way because that's what you're supposed to do

Reactions: 2
She seems to be of the mindset to get things done and out of the way because that's what you're supposed to do
She's in the mindset of do it before the sister can IMO

Genuinely shocked she's lashed her scan picture all over social media before showing her gran 😑
I guess the gran wouldn't give her all thr validation and ego boost that SM does 🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
12 weeks and posts a bump photo… she really is going to act like the first woman in the world who’s pregnant.
Also I’m 27 weeks and even I haven’t bought half of the stuff she has.
I totally understand the lure of Black Friday sales, I utilised them too… but at 12 weeks pregnant she went a little OTT.
At least wait until the January sales when you’re slightly further along.

Reactions: 7
12 weeks and posts a bump photo… she really is going to act like the first woman in the world who’s pregnant.
Also I’m 27 weeks and even I haven’t bought half of the stuff she has.
I totally understand the lure of Black Friday sales, I utilised them too… but at 12 weeks pregnant she went a little OTT.
At least wait until the January sales when you’re slightly further along.
Also, she can’t clean cause she’s tired and pregnant 😂 fml she’s in for one hell of shocker when this baby is born

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those stories have drained me 😴 some weeks you start at 7 and some at 9 so you're body clock is out of whack?! Erm.. right 🙄 God knows how she's coping being 10 mins pregnant and having to clean some pots... does anyone know what she does?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she’s bought everything so early on, what is gonna do for the rest of her pregnancy?? I’m 39 weeks and honestly there’s stuff we only just bought a couple of weeks ago! Why on earth her family aren’t telling her to just steady the duck on is beyond me!
i just hope this pregnancy goes well for her as 12weeks is still so early on 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Now she’s bought everything so early on, what is gonna do for the rest of her pregnancy?? I’m 39 weeks and honestly there’s stuff we only just bought a couple of weeks ago! Why on earth her family aren’t telling her to hurt steady the duck on is beyond me!
i just hope this pregnancy goes well for her as 12weeks is still so early on 😬
She'll probably just rest for the remainder of her pregnancy, poor lamb is too tired to clean down the kitchen counter at 12 weeks

• Haha
I’m 39 weeks going to have my baby on Tuesday and I haven’t even got half the stuff she has got 🥴 still packing my bloody hospital bag 😂 she will be packing hers next 😂

• Haha
I’m 39 weeks going to have my baby on Tuesday and I haven’t even got half the stuff she has got 🥴 still packing my bloody hospital bag 😂 she will be packing hers next 😂
Good luck for Tuesday!
Don't be giving her ideas.
Let's see how long it takes for her to start with the #gifted baby stuff 🙄

Good luck for Tuesday!
Don't be giving her ideas.
Let's see how long it takes for her to start with the #gifted baby stuff 🙄
thank you!! I bet the gifted and possible ads will roll in soon. And i will guarantee she won’t mark it gifted/ad 🥴.

Reactions: 1
I'm pleased for her that she got preg again so soon after the mc but I do think buying all of that stuff already is quite extreme. I hope it goes well for her, I genuinely do but if it didn't she will have a lot of reminders!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.