SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion;
Simply_stephjoy26 #2: guestless parties and leaky ceilings, 2 used cars and dodgy dealings.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here - had to post when I saw this.. her stomach looks like it’s poking its tongue out at us…!

E01555F6-0563-4980-A859-107885EEEEE7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Eurgh! I’m so uncomfortable and self conscious but here I am in my underwear for the entire globe to see.

what an attention seeking scumbag

Eurgh! I’m so uncomfortable and self conscious but here I am in my underwear for the entire globe to see.

what an attention seeking scumbag
Came here to say the exact same thing.
Can’t stand her pregnancy body, always need to cover up, can’t wear tight clothes.
Next min, tight awful dress for wedding and underwear shot.
Make up your mind!
She is so deluded in her caption, she thinks as soon as baby is born, she will be straight on a diet/exercise.
Little does she know the first 6 weeks at least will be biscuits in bed at 3am, the not moving from the sofa (well this bit won’t be new), many takeaways because finding time to cook is just near impossible.
Can’t wait to watch her navigate the early days in her naivety!

She irritates me and I feel a bit sad for her at the same time.

I think she doesn't have many friends/much support so uses insta for that. However I suspect she's quite annoying which is probably why she has few friends/ support!

She does have the odd husband but I don't feel like he'll be much use.

I feel like she should ask for a refund on her plastic surgery given the state of her belly button. If I'd spent all that money (didn't she take out loan for it as well?) and ended up looking like that I'd be fuming!

Reactions: 4
I feel like she should ask for a refund on her plastic surgery given the state of her belly button. If I'd spent all that money (didn't she take out loan for it as well?) and ended up looking like that I'd be fuming!
If she didn't go paddleboarding/ back to the gym/ be unhygienic and basically ignore every piece of medical advise she most likely wouldn't have had repeat infections which I suspect is the reason her belly button is the way it is. If she'd have left it to heal then she'd probably have gotten better results

Reactions: 5
Came here to say the exact same thing.
Can’t stand her pregnancy body, always need to cover up, can’t wear tight clothes.
Next min, tight awful dress for wedding and underwear shot.
Make up your mind!
She is so deluded in her caption, she thinks as soon as baby is born, she will be straight on a diet/exercise.
Little does she know the first 6 weeks at least will be biscuits in bed at 3am, the not moving from the sofa (well this bit won’t be new), many takeaways because finding time to cook is just near impossible.
Can’t wait to watch her navigate the early days in her naivety!
This 100% i said right at the start that she's so naive when it comes to parenting!
She'll be in for a huge shock!

Reactions: 3
How is she fitting a next to me in that room?! It looks like their feet touch the radiator whilst they're in bed.
Surely she knows the baby needs to be sleeping in the same room as her?

She thinks it’s going to be all floaty dresses lavender fields and butterflies….. nope! tit stench nappies, poonamis, screaming newborns and raging hiremoanes. Enjoy! She’s is ripe for PND

Reactions: 5
She's in for a frightful shock. It's clear she has little to no friends so her perception of having a baby is the sunshine and roses she sees on Instagram. She doesn't see the crying, the mental battle, the relationship strains, the guilt and god knows what else those early weeks bring.
She seems to think she'll be bouncing back to the gym and healthy eating, good luck to her cause she's gonna need it.

If she didn't go paddleboarding/ back to the gym/ be unhygienic and basically ignore every piece of medical advise she most likely wouldn't have had repeat infections which I suspect is the reason her belly button is the way it is. If she'd have left it to heal then she'd probably have gotten better results
Good point - which is probably why she can't complain about it, because she knows it was her fault.

I’d have ripped the ravioli off my own gut if it were mine. But I reckon the baby will be birthed through it so…. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Well, she's being induced tomorrow. The longest pregnancy ever is coming to an end 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just know she's gonna document every second of that induction.
She's in for a HUGE shock

Reactions: 7
Anyone else recon they are inducing her just cos they are fed up of seeing her all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else recon they are inducing her just cos they are fed up of seeing her all the time
I'm curious as to whether she's actually being sent for these growth scans or is she actually going in for reduced movements.

Because I've got 3 kids and from my experience, they will only induce if they've dropped percentiles twice in a row.
(not all the time, I'm sure)
Unless they can actually see a placenta flow issue.
This is only her second growth scan and the other one was only 2 weeks or so ago.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.