Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she managed to take time out of her busy schedule to do a huge Shein order 🙄
With what money?! It’s an insult to people who work properly and she’s there on her four hours a week being able to order clothes orders like this?! Most people don’t have time to browse clothes, we actually have jobs to go to

Reactions: 2
It’s literally 🤮. What a miraculous turn around. Her stories never add up. One day it’s I’m feeling so healthy etc, then the day after oh I’m so bloated, haven’t been on it the last few weeks etc. She’s the most attention seeking person I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 4
That dress???? 😂😂😂
It is the absolute worst thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on. bleeping hell looks like she’s busting out of it.
In other news, look at them all, sheepishly sloping back to SW after yet another phase. First it was intuitive eating, then CC.

Reactions: 1
It is the absolute worst thing I’ve ever laid my eyes on. bleeping hell looks like she’s busting out of it.
In other news, look at them all, sheepishly sloping back to SW after yet another phase. First it was intuitive eating, then CC.
She has no originality at all. So desperate for this social media life

Back in work full time ?! 😂😂😂😂

the only time this girl was full time anything was probably in the womb.
It’s funny how this time last week she was apparently still so poorly and not being taken seriously by the doctors. Yet now her bloods were absolutely fine and is suddenly “ok?”. Seems to me she was hoping to try and milk it for as long as possible 🙄

Holiday!!! She’s not worked in how long and she’s now got annual leave. Girl is work shy to the max!!

Holiday!!! She’s not worked in how long and she’s now got annual leave. Girl is work shy to the max!!
She’s feeling fine now but the day before she’s due back to work she will be all poorly and blood tests again 🙄🥱

Moaning about how the puppy is keeping her awake at night incoming. Why does she copy everything Prickard and Chloe do? 😂

Moaning about how it’s calorie countings fault that she was ill and gained weight? Sorry Katy that’s nobody’s fault but yours, sitting on your arse all day, eating crap, trying to do everything possibly to become this Insta worldie 😂🤮😡

• Haha
Moaning about how it’s calorie countings fault that she was ill and gained weight? Sorry Katy that’s nobody’s fault but yours, sitting on your arse all day, eating crap, trying to do everything possibly to become this Insta worldie 😂🤮😡
If she gained weight she was clearly not in a deficit and was doing it wrong 😄 that's such a stupid thing to say. She's ridiculous