Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute gall of her to say that it feels like a Monday… she works about 4 hours a month

Reactions: 1
She’s such a moron. Been hooping, cooking food, doing housework… GO TO WORK head!!!

She's always well enough to do the things that she would like to do....
This. She is so so ill, but yet can attend make up appointments, go to the shops, housework, exercise etc yet she is so so ill. Go and get a life Katy, most people just have to get on with working and not being a lazy lump that she is.

This. She is so so ill, but yet can attend make up appointments, go to the shops, housework, exercise etc yet she is so so ill. Go and get a life Katy, most people just have to get on with working and not being a lazy lump that she is.
Lounder for the back of the room 👏 I have an auto immune disease that means I’m always exhausted and never ever feel I have the energy to do anything, let alone get up. But I do, I run a house, work a full time job and volunteer because I’m not a bone idle idiot. Drives me insane.

For someone who has so many followers, her likes and comments are very very low 🤨. And what’s the betting she will be the latest “blogger” to jump on the home baking bandwagon 🙄

For someone who has so many followers, her likes and comments are very very low 🤨. And what’s the betting she will be the latest “blogger” to jump on the home baking bandwagon 🙄
She probably gained most when she was full on sw... and probably bought some. I bet the majority are old, dead SW accounts

Here we go again 🙄. The pity Katy party out in full again.
To be honest I bet the Dr’s receptionist answer the phone as soon as she gives in her name they’ll mutter under their breath ‘for duck sake not her again 🤦🏼‍♀️‘ moaning bloody Myrtle

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went for 3 years undergoing tests, 2 hospital admissions & lots of different medications until I got a diagnosis & the only time I took off work was when I was in hospital & that was on top of also having a chronic illness that means I’m in pain most days. I often went in feeling so poorly but just got on with it, she’s nothing but a lazy mare.

Reactions: 2
I went for 3 years undergoing tests, 2 hospital admissions & lots of different medications until I got a diagnosis & the only time I took off work was when I was in hospital & that was on top of also having a chronic illness that means I’m in pain most days. I often went in feeling so poorly but just got on with it, she’s nothing but a lazy mare.
This 👋. It’s like she’s the most hard done by person in the world. She honestly makes my blood boil.

She's got plenty of energy when she's spending her boyfriend's money on clothing hauls to prance around in with her tits out. Never seen anyone so attention seeking in my life 🥴 I'm not saying that she's not ill (I don't know that she's not) but Jesus christ give it a rest you silly cow 🙉

I haaaate to be that person but the way she’s describing how she’s feeling (minus the wedding etc) is exactly how I used to be. I had to have tests like her, lumber puncture, had an enlarged spleen and found out I had lupus.
I could have a burst of energy and even went to a local festival then was bedbound for weeks which my mum then was like no come on doctors for you! This is not normal for a young girl! I did still work until I was hospitalised for blood transfusions (again similar to Katy)

I haaaate to be that person but the way she’s describing how she’s feeling (minus the wedding etc) is exactly how I used to be. I had to have tests like her, lumber puncture, had an enlarged spleen and found out I had lupus.
I could have a burst of energy and even went to a local festival then was bedbound for weeks which my mum then was like no come on doctors for you! This is not normal for a young girl! I did still work until I was hospitalised for blood transfusions (again similar to Katy)
If it turns out she does have some debilitating illness then I'll take some of it back.. I still think she moans and moans for the fun of it. I bet she runs her boyfriend ragged