Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn’t cope at all 🤣 could picture it now being in competition with her child over who is more tired or who’s feeling more ill. No wander she’s barely got any mates.
She looks so different in real life too, without the filter. Mega mega spotty! She would need to sleep 24 hours to look after the child for 3 😂

Can we just talk about the boyfriend

I mean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
His nose 🤮

Can we just talk about the boyfriend

I mean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
He’s such a weirdo, he reminds me of her gay best friend or something! He acts so strange.

She looks so different in real life too, without the filter. Mega mega spotty! She would need to sleep 24 hours to look after the child for 3 😂

His nose 🤮
I bet she is that’s why she only stories with a filter on 🙈 probably all the carbs and chocolate she eats in her diet!

I'm not Katy. I rarely comment on here, I just snoop on what's going on when it all kicks off on the gram, but I will defend Nathan! I got stuck with him and his friends as house mates in university and honestly they're the funniest fuckers😂 drove me mad at 3am, with their antics but boy has personality, so let's move along.

I'm not Katy. I rarely comment on here, I just snoop on what's going on when it all kicks off on the gram, but I will defend Nathan! I got stuck with him and his friends as house mates in university and honestly they're the funniest fuckers😂 drove me mad at 3am, with their antics but boy has personality, so let's move along.
He’s got banter IN YOUR OPINION! Not mine and we’re all entitled to our own opinions 🤷🏻‍♀️ so you move along 😊

Might be ‘banterous’ whatever that means but still ewwww
I know, ‘banterous’ 🤢🤢🤢

I just think it's a bit uncalled for to bring up somebody else's significant other, but never mind, god bless xxxxxx

Reactions: 1
I just think it's a bit uncalled for to bring up somebody else's significant other, but never mind, god bless xxxxxx
She plasters him on the Internet acting a prat so when you do that unfortunately you open yourself up to criticism. We wouldn’t be able to bring him up otherwise would we now!

Also another one who can’t declare her ads 🙈 give it a week and we’ll be seeing it though !! She too self obsessed NOT to read this
I reported this to the ASA earlier in the week - she goes and tries clothes on, photographs them but doesn’t buy them, and has the cheek to put them on 21 buttons so she can grab some extra money without even an ad or aff tag! Shady af in my humble opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I reported this to the ASA earlier in the week - she goes and tries clothes on, photographs them but doesn’t buy them, and has the cheek to put them on 21 buttons so she can grab some extra money without even an ad or aff tag! Shady af in my humble opinion.
How sneaky is that!!!

Why for the love of god not get a job closer to home instead of travelling for a part time job. Surely she spends so much on travel. She’s lives in such a childish la la land!

Why for the love of god not get a job closer to home instead of travelling for a part time job. Surely she spends so much on travel. She’s lives in such a childish la la land!
Before they moved to Chester she used to moan about hating working for NEXT and they she was going to look elsewhere but of course that must have been to difficult so she’d rather the two hour journey 🙊

And once again she’s started a 8 week challenge named after herself and going to end up not finishing it! I don’t get how she doesn’t find it embarrassing, this is like the third time she’s started one and each time it’s highlighted how much she struggles, why would you do that to yourself. I did wander when the skipping weigh in’s would begin.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a depressing young girl..she’s such a bad role model for young girls..she limits her diet and lifestyle..skips meals...and why is she always so tired and laid in bed go live your life!!!

Has anyone watched her stories tonight?

1. It seems a little like she has an eating disorder - the insane guilt coming from eating out is SO unhealthy. Typical SW mentality that one meal off plan will ‘derail’ you. She is very all or nothing! Especially considering she’s a healthy weight now... live your life girl, you’re only young!

2. I know it’s something she can’t control, but why when she talks does she only move her bottom lip/chin? Her top lip seems to stay put and it drives me crazy! Such a strange way of speaking.

3. Why is she so tired all the time? She has a seemingly easy job (yes potentially long hours and I know retail is a chore, but it has no real stress!) and is young; yet she’s always either at work or at home with her boyfriend complaining. Never goes out with friends, hardly ever drinks/eats out, doesn’t have any hobbies. She’s ridiculously insular and unmotivated! Seems like weight loss defines her and is the only thing in her life right now.

I think she mentioned before possibly having a chronic illness? And as someone who also has one I cant put her down for always feeling crap or sick as you don't really know what other people are dealing with.

I think she mentioned before possibly having a chronic illness? And as someone who also has one I cant put her down for always feeling crap or sick as you don't really know what other people are dealing with.
She has an undiagnosed elbow issue - think it’s nerve related due to a previous accident? I get what you mean, however I wouldn’t say that’s a chronic illness. Chronic illnesses affect every part of your life; immune system, energy levels, general well-being. Localised issues like sore joints, bad back etc are much easier to overcome and deal with. It must be difficult dealing with health issues whilst you are young, however there’s an element of positivity that would help her. I know plenty of people with chronic/localised health issues that still have very fulfilling lives. Wallowing in bed all day and only working part time is not putting her in the best headspace to recover and lead a normal life.