Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched her stories tonight?

1. It seems a little like she has an eating disorder - the insane guilt coming from eating out is SO unhealthy. Typical SW mentality that one meal off plan will ‘derail’ you. She is very all or nothing! Especially considering she’s a healthy weight now... live your life girl, you’re only young!

2. I know it’s something she can’t control, but why when she talks does she only move her bottom lip/chin? Her top lip seems to stay put and it drives me crazy! Such a strange way of speaking.

3. Why is she so tired all the time? She has a seemingly easy job (yes potentially long hours and I know retail is a chore, but it has no real stress!) and is young; yet she’s always either at work or at home with her boyfriend complaining. Never goes out with friends, hardly ever drinks/eats out, doesn’t have any hobbies. She’s ridiculously insular and unmotivated! Seems like weight loss defines her and is the only thing in her life right now.
Weight loss really does rule her life! Like you say it’s not ‘normal’ to be nearly in tears over one meal out! It’s quite strange but obviously shows how bad her relationship with food really is! I think aswell she puts so much pressure on herself, creating a challenge named after herself to lose a stone when clearly she is struggling! I think her mouth is weird because she has an overbite, she tries not to show her top teeth.

Reactions: 1
She has an undiagnosed elbow issue - think it’s nerve related due to a previous accident? I get what you mean, however I wouldn’t say that’s a chronic illness. Chronic illnesses affect every part of your life; immune system, energy levels, general well-being. Localised issues like sore joints, bad back etc are much easier to overcome and deal with. It must be difficult dealing with health issues whilst you are young, however there’s an element of positivity that would help her. I know plenty of people with chronic/localised health issues that still have very fulfilling lives. Wallowing in bed all day and only working part time is not putting her in the best headspace to recover and lead a normal life.
Ah I didn't realise it was her elbow. And I get what you're saying as I said I have a chronic illness and try hard not to let it affect my life and yes every few months I may just have to have a day where I really can't face getting out of bed as I'm in pain but I just know that some people have it really bad so I try not to judge people on this that's all I was saying.

Ah I didn't realise it was her elbow. And I get what you're saying as I said I have a chronic illness and try hard not to let it affect my life and yes every few months I may just have to have a day where I really can't face getting out of bed as I'm in pain but I just know that some people have it really bad so I try not to judge people on this that's all I was saying.
Yeah she fell and damaged her elbow a few years back, they gave her surgery to fix it and she’s claimed it hasn’t fixed the problem and still has pain from it but recently she got a second opinion to try and get more treatment and was told no can do, she’s fine! I’m not doubting for one second she isn’t still in pain and it doesn’t affect her but my gosh there are people, children for that matter out there with much worse going on and they still keep on going! She is so depressing, if she’s not going to work then she is wallowing in bed not feeling well 🙈 we all have our down days or days of not feeling well and that’s totally acceptable but you can’t waste life moaning when you’re perfectly capable of getting up and about.

The worst part is how much she beats herself up for having something nice to eat occasionally! She’s a healthy weight now and can plod along nicely losing weight and not constantly restrict. I always think if your eating out why pay for something you don’t really want to eat when everyone else is eating something nice! One meal and a desert isn’t going to put 32lbs back on you!

Reactions: 2
The worst part is how much she beats herself up for having something nice to eat occasionally! She’s a healthy weight now and can plod along nicely losing weight and not constantly restrict. I always think if your eating out why pay for something you don’t really want to eat when everyone else is eating something nice! One meal and a desert isn’t going to put 32lbs back on you!
Exactly! She can’t live like this forever... if she allows herself to eat normally and starts to form some good, maintainable habits then she’s more likely to keep the weight off long term. However at the moment it seems to be binge/restrict which isn’t healthy and will lead to her either being miserable for the foreseeable, or piling the weight back on when she does get to target.

I only realised this when I stopped SW - SW in itself was causing me to have disordered eating. As much as they say “it’s a lifestyle change”, it’s not practical to apply the rules strictly to every situation in life.

She’s now saying her heads messed up cos she’s eaten some chicken strips🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It’s the end of the world as we know it.

Katy has eaten some chicken strips 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Surely an office job or something less manual would be great for her rather than retail.

I don’t know why she bothers with those challenges. She gets 3 weeks in and falls off the wagon, then she’ll stop posting about it until the last day when she’s like “oh it’s the end of the challenge”...

• Haha
Surely an office job or something less manual would be great for her rather than retail.

I don’t know why she bothers with those challenges. She gets 3 weeks in and falls off the wagon, then she’ll stop posting about it until the last day when she’s like “oh it’s the end of the challenge”...
Exactly! It’s just embarrassing really, this is the third time she’s done them and hasn’t completed them I’m surprised people still take part knowing the person they’re named after doesn’t even complete them.

I swear she is the most depressing person in the whole world 😩😩😩
There is ALWAYS something wrong and those filters every day I don’t know how anyone can sit through all her videos with those annoying filters covering her face up.

Such a strange diet?! What working adult needs to shove sugary children’s biscuits and SPRINKLES over some cooked porridge oats? Have a bowl of bleeping all bran with a banana! Don’t get me started on the poured chocolate spread .. then she hashtags ‘sugar free’ 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
This is a controversial topic but I swear all these ‘sugar free, calorie free’ syrups are going to be the reason for people in the future being diagnosed with sorts of cancer. What is even in the sauces etc if they literally have no calories.

This is a controversial topic but I swear all these ‘sugar free, calorie free’ syrups are going to be the reason for people in the future being diagnosed with sorts of cancer. What is even in the sauces etc if they literally have no calories.
I so agree with this! They’re full of absolute crap to achieve the flavour they claim to be! They actually scare me a little the way people think they’re good for them when really they are probably just slowly poisoning you with all the artificial tit in them

What did I say... avoided weigh in again
Surprise surprise! She went from saying the car broke down to saying it was a sign as it would have dampened her mood...no Katy you just avoided weigh in again 🙈

She needs to stop these 8 week challenges as they seem to be a jinx for her!

How often is this girl ill? I think she might have munchausen syndrome. Either that or she's preparing a SW skive tomorrow. She pays £5 per week to not go, which seems ridiculous considering she moans about having very little money

How often is this girl ill? I think she might have munchausen syndrome. Either that or she's preparing a SW skive tomorrow. She pays £5 per week to not go, which seems ridiculous considering she moans about having very little money
She’s sick a bleeping bore lol! She’s definitely preparing a ring into work sick and SW skive tomorrow! You know when you’re planning on cancelling on someone and you casually drop the hints a few days before that you’re not feeling the best, that’s what she’s doing and we’ll get the bottom lip pushed up sad face tomorrow of how she can’t Male weigh in! She’s such a child