Slimmingworld_katylouise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she forgets we see all her stories of her galavanting with a full face of makeup etc, then she’s on deaths door and should be prioritised by the NHS right now. I have no doubt she’s feeling crap, being anaemic is grim but there’s so much more to the way she is… Girl needs to help herself rather than expecting everyone else to help her. Nothing is better for your mental and physical heath than structure, routine and purpose, of which she has none because she works 4 hours a week. It’s no wonder she’s looking for validation on the internet, there’s nothing else of meaning in her life… at 28 years of age. I actually do feel a bit sorry for her.
It’s funny how she didn’t announce she was out the hospital. She didn’t realise how lucky she is to be in a house, with a partner and able to work part time. She’s honestly one of the most attention seeking people I’ve come across.

Not defending her, but her symptoms were the exact same as my own and I ended up being diagnosed with lupus. I hope for her sake it isn’t the case as she will not cope

She’s just attention seeking ! Nothing wrong with her apart from being lazy, and thinking she’s ill to make it worse. If you are that ill from hospital on your deathbed as she’s making out you would not be all over social media going on about it or pouting taking photos !!

Attachments

Nathan has to isolate so she has to now wait longer for tests etc
Apparently she has been so ill and feels she should be a priority, yet has the energy to get dressed up, post ads, moan on Instagram about everything. But don’t forget she is so ill 🙄

Funny how today’s poor me act proclaimed at how she is in bed all day every day, yet seems to have forgotten getting dolled up to do ads, full face of make up on most days, oh and wanted to do a home workout yesterday 🙄 . Also loves to keep mentioning at losing weight and constantly rocking the ill look 🤮

Katy hun don’t act like this is new to you, you never got out of bed before 🙄

And this ?! Win a night out when you are to “ill” to get out of bed 🙄🤣🤣

I’m done 😂😂😂😂
I figured out why her mouth looks like that... it's because she's constantly sucking the fun/life out of everything

• Haha
Reactions: 3
0DB44B95-5A45-4C1E-9BE3-281393A20AB1.jpeg

Four days ago.
V
Today she has lost a lot of weight and got a lot better looking in 4 days. Filters should not be allowed.
ACDC3645-AE7D-4636-8C83-3E732053D42E.jpeg

So that’s her today but later on she will be sooooo ill with her hot water bottle 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
Supposedly today but it could have been a year ago who knows with these big Instagram accounts who use photoshop and filters. She looks nothing like the picture on her face to Friday.
3F2956F6-135A-4754-8E15-171D8159259C.jpeg
Today’s face to face to face Friday on Instagram v Instagram story from the other day
23BE2F10-9E8A-4700-99C7-B89FB17725F7.jpeg

A proper catfish

Reactions: 2
Someone’s clearly looking for more attention and paid ads from Instagram 🙄
I would honestly rather suck on my own eyeballs than join a support group with her in it sucking the joy and life out of everyone and making everything about herself

• Haha
God I would love to be able to afford my hair done, eyebrows, eyelashes done, several shopping hauls, expensive food, on a part time wage 🤮. Plus the fact she’s not even worked for the past month at least!!

• Haha
God I would love to be able to afford my hair done, eyebrows, eyelashes done, several shopping hauls, expensive food, on a part time wage 🤮. Plus the fact she’s not even worked for the past month at least!!
The boyfriend must pay for it all

Reactions: 1
Me too, but I’d rather have a life. This girl, in her 20s has the saddest life. No friends. Never goes anywhere. Worrying really

Reactions: 3