Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she's mentionIng PND and PTSD saying her positive attitude helps with her"Post natal mental health issues and PTSD"

duck off, how insulting is that to those with genuine PND and PTSD?

Reactions: 13
It’s like everyone has to be nice and feel sorry for her cos they were prem. There is no denying they have been through hell but why is she wanting to wallow in it? Always reminding us, stay humble Jen

Reactions: 7
What a bleeping idiot

How dare can she not expect criticism. Being your personal journey/opinion doesn’t mean that you won’t upset people. If I said I bleeping hate Liverpool FC, I wouldn’t expect everyone to sit there and take my word as bible. I definitely feel less of a bond with my daughter as I “had” to carry her for 42 weeks, if only she came earlier the struggle might have meant I loved her more (Sarcasm obvs) absolute bell end .
She’s absolutely ridiculous. Making out that she loves and appreciates her babies more because they were premature. Why would you decide to pit yourself against other mums like this ? The majority of Mums love their babies more than anything in the world, regardless of how hard their journey was to get there. I’ve got a friend who had IVF a couple of times before having her first, he was slightly early and had open heart surgery at a few months old and then against all odds she got pregnant again naturally, she doesn’t love or appreciate one over the other. They are both her babies and they are both just as precious. What an absolutely weird thing to say.

Reactions: 19
She is utterly vile, I can't believe what a narcissist she is! Cannot stand it when people act like having a baby is a woman's only purpose in life. Props to anyone who has children but a lot of women choose not to or cannot and to read the utter shite JSG posts is like a punch in the stomach. Us childless witches will just crawl back under our rocks with our meaningless achievements shall we Jen?
Watching handmaids tale and scanning tattle and read this 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
It doesn’t look like Emilie follows Jsg anymore? Wonder what happened there... 🙄

Reactions: 9
With JSG my personal feeling is that she just needs to be the best, all the time, at everything. She’s the best mum, she got pregnant the first time they tried, she is the best friend and family member as she looks after her mum etc. It’s exhausting.

Personally I don’t really care if she needs, and I mean NEEDS, to validate herself in relation to her motherhood via self indulgent Instagram posts. I don’t have kids but this 100% my own choice, through the fact I don’t want kids. Ever. Partner of 12 years is completely on the same page with this. I don’t post this over Insta or ram it down my friends/family throat: it’s my choice. Much like her having 2 or 22 kids is her choice. Nothing that JSG writes on a blog will ever make me feel less proud of any of my achievements just because I’ve chosen not to birth a child. I mean wtf is that?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I just wish she could genuinely be proud of her achievements without the need to preach to us all. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t look like Emilie follows Jsg anymore? Wonder what happened there... 🙄
Just had a look and looks like Emilie is still following her. Although I wouldn't blame her for cutting ties with her, she obviously has no self awareness or empathy to what other have been through. Fancy boasting about getting pregnant in your first week of trying when you know for a fact that one of your good friends is struggling with multiple miscarriages. It beggars belief.

Reactions: 8
I think this is slightly inaccurate only as someone who has a law degree and the majority of people in my course had no desire at all to be a lawyer. I want to, but plenty do the degree with no intention to qualify.
Thankfully not inaccurate within my daughters course. The whole course are inspiring lawyers lol . I understand there are many paths you can take with a law degree but I just could not see princess peach not working as one as she comes across as wanting to be the best at everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just had a look and looks like Emilie is still following her. Although I wouldn't blame her for cutting ties with her, she obviously has no self awareness or empathy to what other have been through. Fancy boasting about getting pregnant in your first week of trying when you know for a fact that one of your good friends is struggling with multiple miscarriages. It beggars belief.
Weird, mine was showing that jsg follows her but not other way round - Instagram can be odd sometimes!!
But yes god knows why Emilie is friends with her, she is so nice compared to the ego that is Jennifer!

Reactions: 1
Seriously. I've never said it because even though i'm no fan, i didn't want to be a prick. But i thought her comment about getting pregnant within the first week of trying knowing FULL WELL her good friend is going through a heartbreaking time regarding same as bloody disgusting and if it is how it looks, I would have cut her out as a friend immediately.
Then i thought when she didn't have the "normal JSG perfect" pregnancy that it would soften her and make her more humble. Looking at today absolutely not.
And i bleeping hate people who feel like there pre-baby selves didn't exist or matter. I don't have a kid (yet hopefully) and i still matter just as much as a mother. So duck off JSG.

Reactions: 13
I want to punch her in the face. She’s bleeping vile. That post, the stories, what a witch she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The account doesn’t even seem to be there anymore. Reckon the sheep got nasty?
I could see plenty of comments earlier to the one other person who dared to say that they felt like her post was ignoring people without kids, from the sheep telling them to be nice to JSG. Posting the whole comment with the woman’s details is uncalled for. She didn’t even say anything that bad.

This is back to being like the consultant incident. She’s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 8
I could see plenty of comments earlier to the one other person who dared to say that they felt like her post was ignoring people without kids, from the sheep telling them to be nice to JSG. Posting the whole comment with the woman’s details is uncalled for. She didn’t even say anything that bad.

This is back to being like the consultant incident. She’s a nasty piece of work.
Was going to say that was how she was with the consultant incident..... underhand and making herself to be a victim ..... used to like her years ago but she's so full of herself and her 'perfect' life ... well the perfect life she likes to portray !

Reactions: 3
Was going to say that was how she was with the consultant incident..... underhand and making herself to be a victim ..... used to like her years ago but she's so full of herself and her 'perfect' life ... well the perfect life she likes to portray !
Yeah she always has to play the victim. The only reason she posted it was to feel like she had the last word as the comment was already gone. And now she’s getting all the comments and DMs. Well if her life is so perfect and she’s so happy, why has one comment broken her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.