Slimmingworld_jsg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe there’s no thread on her yet! Although she’s been much quieter on insta lately since she put loads of weight back on 🧐

Reactions: 10
I've been waiting for a thread on her! I used to really like her and found her Inspirational however I think insta fame got to her head.. Plus all the hiding herself etc. Just be honest!

Reactions: 9
So have I. I was in her slimming world group. Not a good group leader at all. No decent advice, took too long going around everyone’s losses for anything else, barely anyone got any time to talk to her past new members talk, (and no, not with more members than other people). Admittedly she was new to it but as a long standing member she must have known what makes a half decent meeting. She has put a lot of weight back on which she’ll blame on pregnancy but was back there pre pregnancy. While she was hiding away claiming to be losing in time for this summer, she just did the opposite. I’m a big girl, don’t get me wrong, I’ve lost and gained all back etc. I did not hide it or fib about it after acting like the biggest authority on slimming world and dieting. She’s just not a nice person in general. Thinks she’s cleverer and more righteous than anyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So have I. I was in her slimming world group. Not a good group leader at all. No decent advice Has put a lot of weight back on which she’ll blame on pregnancy but was back there pre pregnancy. While she was hiding away claiming to be losing in time for this summer, she just did the opposite. I’m a big girl, don’t get me wrong, I’ve lost and gained all back etc. I did not hide it or fib about it after acting like the biggest authority on slimming world and dieting. She’s just not a nice person in general. Thinks she’s cleverer and more righteous than anyone else.
She thinks she's totally above us all doesn't she!
I'm a big girl too and have lost and gained again and again and never hidden that. I think it she hadn't tried to hide it she would of come across so much better.
Also all the stuff with her old consultant was a bit crazy?!

Reactions: 11
She thinks she's totally above us all doesn't she!
I'm a big girl too and have lost and gained again and again and never hidden that. I think it she hadn't tried to hide it she would of come across so much better.
Also all the stuff with her old consultant was a bit crazy?!
That was awful. To be honest I agreed with what her consultant text her mate or whoever it was. Not nice, yes, unprofessional, yes, but how many of us do that between friends about colleagues, even other friends etc. Miss perfect was worse going after her being sacked and publicising it all. Yes I’d be hur if the texts had been about me, but I’d not behave like that over it.

That was awful. To be honest I agreed with what her consultant text her mate or whoever it was. Not nice, yes, unprofessional, yes, but how many of us do that between friends about colleagues, even other friends etc. Miss perfect was worse going after her being sacked and publicising it all. Yes I’d be hur if the texts had been about me, but I’d not behave like that over it.
I know what you mean. Yes it wasn't nice however it is exactly the kinda thing me and my bestie would say between us. It's unfortunate that she recieved the text by mistake however she essentially ruined that other women's life. It didn't need to be published for all to see.

Reactions: 4
I've zero time for her after the way she behaved about the texts from the consultant. Getting that woman fired was shocking. For someone who works in citizens advice (or wherever) she def didn't treat that woman very fairly. Plus she cant take her own advice, still yo yo dieting while selling slimming memberships based on her former weight loss success. Very two faced

Ergh I'm sick of her smugness surrounding her pregnancy and banging on about how she fell pregnant within a week. Even worse when one of the people she calls her best mate is struggling with miscarriages.
She trys to make everything look like a fairytale.

Reactions: 26
I don’t think she will ever go back down to what she was . It just goes to prove the weight loss she achieved was unattainable and her not being honest about putting on weight was not the best . She could have showed people it was ok to struggle but she choose to hide it behind old pictures of her slim. Teaching people it’s not ok to be a bit bigger cause when she was at her smallest she couldn’t stop posting pictures . Really just a horrible person

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ergh I'm sick of her smugness surrounding her pregnancy and banging on about how she fell pregnant within a week. Even worse when one of the people she calls her best mate is struggling with miscarriages.
Spot on. She does.
She craves attention, going on say yes to the dress etc. Okay a lot of people go on that or would like to. She however is quick to do things like that and cry out for attention when she’s slim or when things are going right for her, but when she’s not slim, not doing well and she hides, people asking where she’s gone to are in the wrong.

I missed some bits what I said above about her being a poor consultant. She also never bothered interacting on her Facebook group or answering you when you messaged her directly. I messaged after not attending for a few weeks, explaining how I’d been hiding away and having a bad time MH wise but would be back that week and could she check how many weeks I had of a countdown block I’d paid for. Never answered. Message showed delivered on text, Facebook group post not answered, and then on Instagram never showed as seen, where I said I thought maybe I’d text the wrong number (I hadn’t). See if I can find screenshots as it was last summer and I deleted them on Instagram before she saw them once I decided she was a witch, got removed from the Facebook group, but not sure I’d like to post texts as she’s deffo know who I was then and I don’t want that. Her vile sister would be straight in my inbox.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Spot on. She does.
She craves attention, going on say yes to the dress etc. Okay a lot of people go on that or would like to. She however is quick to do things like that and cry out for attention when she’s slim or when things are going right for her, but when she’s not slim, not doing well and she hides, people asking where she’s gone to are in the wrong.

I missed some bits what I said above about her being a poor consultant. She also never bothered interacting on her Facebook group or answering you when you messaged her directly. I messaged after not attending for a few weeks, explaining how I’d been hiding away and having a bad time MH wise but would be back that week and could she check how many weeks I had of a countdown block I’d paid for. Never answered. Message showed delivered on text, Facebook group post not answered, and then on Instagram never showed as seen, where I said I thought maybe I’d text the wrong number (I hadn’t). See if I can find screenshots as it was last summer and I deleted them on Instagram before she saw them once I decided she was a witch, got removed from the Facebook group, but not sure I’d like to post texts as she’s deffo know who I was then and I don’t want that. Her vile sister would be straight in my inbox.
Oh defo don’t paste anything identifying

Reactions: 1
I thought that. Posts a story linking to an absolutely heartrending blog, where one of her ‘best friends’ talks about her multiple miscarriages. Then the very next day, writes a long post about how she’s cancelled her ‘holiday of a lifetime’ because they decided to start trying in the last week of January and never thought it would happen, and oh my god we made TWO babies!
Bet her friend felt just grand reading that.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
And 2 boys as well - which of course was her dream! Her whole life is just a dream come true isn’t it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I read that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her after her surprise pregnancy post. No one needs to know how you got caught the first time trying, head. Makes me really sad to think Emilie has been through 4 miscarriages while this one harps on about her perfect planned pregnancy.

Reactions: 20
I think she's lying anyways - did anyone see the scan pics? they were done really really early into the pregnancy so I think it was ivf. Plus the fact they are non identical. But she will never admit to being anything but perfect 😒

Reactions: 7
I think she's lying anyways - did anyone see the scan pics? they were done really really early into the pregnancy so I think it was ivf. Plus the fact they are non identical. But she will never admit to being anything but perfect 😒
Now on that one part I will say that I have non identical twins, naturally and have scan pics from really early. 5 and 7.5 weeks. Not that I like to be in her defence in the slightest bit but I’ve been told it wasn’t IVF. I’d say more like scatty ovulation due to her fast weight regain. I never ovulated most months then must have suddenly ovulated double randomly. Enough mumsnet rubbish from me now!

Reactions: 6
God this woman is a total idiot. I can’t believe she feels she has to tell people she fell pregnant in The first week. Guess what no one bleeping cares. She only shared about her friend who’s struggling to get pregnant and she has the nerve to fling it in people faces that she’s so perfect and can get knocked up on the first try. She’s awful and am glad she’s not my mate acting like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Now on that one part I will say that I have non identical twins, naturally and have scan pics from really early. 5 and 7.5 weeks. Not that I like to be in her defence in the slightest bit but I’ve been told it wasn’t IVF. I’d say more like scatty ovulation due to her fast weight regain. I never ovulated most months then must have suddenly ovulated double randomly. Enough mumsnet rubbish from me now!
I'm from Liverpool, a friend of a friend knows Jen and I've also been told it wasn't ivf. You could well be right about her ovulation, there's also twins in her family isn't there. I used to really like Jen, followed her from early on, I think when she got to her smallest she hardly used to eat all she would post is "rainbow food" you could tell she was barely eating she was tiny. I think she became very smug. When she posted about being pregnant I thought she came across highly insensitive not only to her friend Emily but to anyone else following her having fertility issues. Obviously post about being pregnant but dont bloody brag about getting up the duff within a week! I think the whole Instagram thing went to her head and she lost the plot a bit x

Reactions: 17
I unfollowed her after her surprise pregnancy post. No one needs to know how you got caught the first time trying, head. Makes me really sad to think Emilie has been through 4 miscarriages while this one harps on about her perfect planned pregnancy.
Agreed - Emilie is absolutely lovely and it breaks my heart to read her experiences with miscarriages - and Jen just spouts all over Instagram that she fell pregnant really easily.

Reactions: 6
Not to stick up for her but it seems they have a solid relationship and being there myself (pregnant with a friend struggling) my frend didn’t want to rain on my parade. Hard yes, and she could be more tactful but it’s still her life and her story not emilies

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.