Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit where she says about only being given steroids just 13 hours before delivery and that they wouldn't have helped the boys rubs me the wrong way a bit. Also, the debriefing appointments, is that standard after a birth like hers? I've never had a kid so I don't know much about what happens

Reactions: 1
The bit where she says about only being given steroids just 13 hours before delivery and that they wouldn't have helped the boys rubs me the wrong way a bit. Also, the debriefing appointments, is that standard after a birth like hers? I've never had a kid so I don't know much about what happens
It’s similar to a counselling service and is offered by a lot of hospitals after a traumatic birth or very premature birth

Reactions: 2
You can have a debrief after any kind of birth if you want one. I really went a bit weird after giving birth and became really fixated on wanting to run through what had happened... I didn't have the debrief but I can see why it might be helpful in a situation like hers. She's clearly still struggling with the fact she was told she wasn't in labour. If the steroids were too late to help the boys that will really have affected their lung development I think. It must have been really traumatic I guess.

Reactions: 8
Oh I just knew this gobshite would be totally jealous of Emilie, even though of course she’ll deny that, why now with the OTT birth story, thought she wanted to be soooo private and let the boys have a say in what she shares about them?! She’s just full of bullshit as she’s always been. Couldn’t stand Emilie having some joy of her own could you Jen, She’s also done it on a story and not as a post so she won’t get backlash. Her supposedly best mate had to have her rubbing it in that she got pregnant first time around when she’s having miscarriage after miscarriage, and now when she’s announced her little girls birth out comes this fool with her tales of woe, she had months to talk about all of that?! Why so close to Emilie’s news?? Absolute sad act you girl. Plus she’s now just Jennifer and dropped all the Miss slinky bile in her bio, noticed her numbers dropped under 200k too, some spectacular fall from grace she’s had. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person tbh, the amount she’s been so condescending to the world I’m glad people are seeing the light with her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Jennifer Ginley you thunder stealer. It’s a really underhand to turn your mates really happy news into being all about you. You’re a tit friend.

Reactions: 21
I just really hope Emilie gave her the elbow as I had such bad second hand cringing embarrassment for Jen when she was posting all that 'we got pregnant first time, i'm so fertile, I'm so lucky' bullshit. Knowing what Emilie had been through I felt for bad for Emilie reading that on a strangers page, let alone a friend's page. Plus it was hugely insensitive to great swathes of people who struggle TTC.

Reactions: 20
I just really hope Emilie gave her the elbow as I had such bad second hand cringing embarrassment for Jen when she was posting all that 'we got pregnant first time, i'm so fertile, I'm so lucky' bullshit. Knowing what Emilie had been through I felt for bad for Emilie reading that on a strangers page, let alone a friend's page. Plus it was hugely insensitive to great swathes of people who struggle TTC.
Not that I wish the boys harm in this what so ever and I’m so glad they are thriving but I’m kind of glad she had a hard time as she’s a self righteous knob head, she needed taking down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And the timing is so weird for her to be throwing shade to the NHS when they are literally going through hell right now, but Jen miss know it all...(but really knows f- all) from Liverpool will bring them down a peg or two still!! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Thought she was so private about anything to do with her boys?! Surprised that Luke, her knight in shining armour for whom she has a deeper love than the ocean etc etc, wasn’t really mentioned in those stories 😂
I know I will get some bad karma coming my way and my boyfriend will probably cheat on me as a result of me saying this..... but this annoying love story and how much she gushes about it as if she’s somehow way more luckier than the rest of us to have him (who is by no means a catch) and that they have a love story better than everyone else’s (basically because he loved her when she was obese) just leaves me really wanting him to leave her and be with someone else. I’ve never wished this on anyone before but I cannot bare THE SMUGNESS. SHe is the absolute smuggest one ever on Instagram. I can’t bare truly how she discusses her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really does need to be taken down a peg or two. I bet he wishes he was knees deep in another vagine.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't follow, as she annoyed me so much with her so much better than everybody else attitude. But, I do wonder if he's also put weight back on? And I wonder what he thinks about her crowing away for months (she was the best weight-loser ever, don't forget), and then possibly never going to the sparkly castle events ever again.

Reactions: 2
I know I will get some bad karma coming my way and my boyfriend will probably cheat on me as a result of me saying this..... but this annoying love story and how much she gushes about it as if she’s somehow way more luckier than the rest of us to have him (who is by no means a catch) and that they have a love story better than everyone else’s (basically because he loved her when she was obese) just leaves me really wanting him to leave her and be with someone else. I’ve never wished this on anyone before but I cannot bare THE SMUGNESS. SHe is the absolute smuggest one ever on Instagram. I can’t bare truly how she discusses her husband.
"Basically because he loved her when she was obese" had me screaming! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not that I wish the boys harm in this what so ever and I’m so glad they are thriving but I’m kind of glad she had a hard time as she’s a self righteous knob head, she needed taking down a peg or two
It's given her something to dine out on (pun totally intended for the fattest un-healthiest vegan on the planet) for the rest of her smug sanctimonious life unfortunately 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why show the kids legs, either show your kids are don't. No one really cares that much. She aint exactly famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think there is something else going on here? Like she is so perfect in every way she has the perfect love story, the perfect children and the perfect weight loss story. Like has she had something terrible happen to her that makes her think everything has to perfect? Is Luke really that great or is he actually an awful person but it will obviously spoil the Disney dream if they were to get divorced and she would never have a childhood sweetheart again. Its way too false for me all of it I don't think she is really that happy. Happy people don't go on the way she does.

Reactions: 18
Do we think there is something else going on here? Like she is so perfect in every way she has the perfect love story, the perfect children and the perfect weight loss story. Like has she had something terrible happen to her that makes her think everything has to perfect? Is Luke really that great or is he actually an awful person but it will obviously spoil the Disney dream if they were to get divorced and she would never have a childhood sweetheart again. Its way too false for me all of it I don't think she is really that happy. Happy people don't go on the way she does.
It’s like she’s trying to convince everyone her life is perfect because she knows it’s not. She’s deeply insecure.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Without a doubt. A person who has a need to be better than everyone else, someone who can't admit their faults or the real picture in life is actually very weak and extremely insecure.

It’s like she’s trying to convince everyone her life is perfect because she knows it’s not. She’s deeply insecure.
Great minds!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.