Slimmingworld_jsg #2 I may be vegan, but I’m still a massive cow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure her children are still vulnerable as they are well past their due date now and have been out of hospital a long time, but her mum might be depending on what is wrong with her. I agree it is more about the way she says things, as if she is the be all and end all, and she should have everything, even though Luke is there. She might not always mean it but she definitely always comes across as talking down to people
My nephew is 5 and wasn’t anywhere near as prem as her boys (about 6 weeks) and his brother was born at term. His brother had chicken pox at the start of lockdown and apart from being itchy was fine, he however was in a right state, literally screaming in pain. They had a Skype consultation with the GP and they said that it was because he’s premature that he was so ill. I was surprised because he had quite a few issues when he was smaller and he seemed to have gotten better. So I think premature babies are vulnerable for a long time.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t criticise her for getting shopping delivered at all, all my posts clearly state it is about the way she speaks about it gets to people and that she always seems to post after Emilie does. I also have premature twin nephews, born at 26 weeks but their mum wouldn’t have the same tone as Jennifer.
26 weeks! Tough little babies ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Now she’s going on about her bump and her birth story. She always has to have the most detailed story behind everything. It would either be the best birth ever or the worst birth ever. Nothing in between as she can never be beaten. I wouldn’t wish what happen to her on anyone but the smugness of her makes me 🤢 I can also confirm I HATE the name Sloan 😂

Reactions: 26
Now she’s going on about her bump and her birth story. She always has to have the most detailed story behind everything. It would either be the best birth ever or the worst birth ever. Nothing in between as she can never be beaten. I wouldn’t wish what happen to her on anyone but the smugness of her makes me 🤢 I can also confirm I HATE the name Sloan 😂
Why is she doing this now the stupid mare 🙄 it must be because her 'friend' has some good news to share finally and everyone is over the moon for her. She's vile!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is she doing this now the stupid mare 🙄 it must be because her 'friend' has some good news to share finally and everyone is over the moon for her. She's vile!!
She’s clearly jealous AF. I have seen a lot of people posting about pregnancy, birth etc but she always has to take it over the top. WORST BIRTH EVER 🥱🥱🥱

I may be on my own here but why do people go on and on about having no pain relief? What do you want, a fricking medal? You've either pushed a human out of your vagina or been cut open whilst still awake (I've had both), so you're still a badass no matter what you may or may not have had. Really annoys me the fixation of this!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I may be on my own here but why do people go on and on about having no pain relief? What do you want, a fricking medal? You've either pushed a human out of your vagina or been cut open whilst still awake (I've had both), so you're still a badass no matter what you may or may not have had. Really annoys me the fixation of this!
Exactly this .. I've had one birth with all the pain relief I could possible have 😳😂 and my second birth didn't have any because I didn't have time to basically or I would of 😂 but I don't think I'm hero for it like someone said she has to make everything much more dramatic don't get me wrong obviously it must of been so worrying when the twins were born that early but you kno it happens to other people also I'm sure not just her

Exactly this .. I've had one birth with all the pain relief I could possible have 😳😂 and my second birth didn't have any because I didn't have time to basically or I would of 😂 but I don't think I'm hero for it like someone said she has to make everything much more dramatic don't get me wrong obviously it must of been so worrying when the twins were born that early but you kno it happens to other people also I'm sure not just her
A birth is a hell of an event no matter how you paint it, whether you've had pain relief or not, and yes you're right it must have been bloody awful for her having those babies so early. It was just that one comment of no pain relief that made me see red, so many people fixate on it. This is why women put so much pressure on themselves...myself included. But like a consultant told me when he was persuading me to have an epidural to control my pre eclampsia "listen, if I was getting my arm chopped off I would want everything I could get my hands on" couldn't argue with that logic like 🤣

Reactions: 9
A birth is a hell of an event no matter how you paint it, whether you've had pain relief or not, and yes you're right it must have been bloody awful for her having those babies so early. It was just that one comment of no pain relief that made me see red, so many people fixate on it. This is why women put so much pressure on themselves...myself included. But like a consultant told me when he was persuading me to have an epidural to control my pre eclampsia "listen, if I was getting my arm chopped off I would want everything I could get my hands on" couldn't argue with that logic like 🤣
Haha that is very true 😂

Reactions: 2
She's probably pre-empting Emiliewaffles posting something about her birthday story and pregnancy as Emilie said she had kept a diary and would be sharing on her blog (after she had quite rightly enjoyed some time with her newborn).

Now Jen will be panicking about losing the limelight, seeing as Emilie isn't doing the same silly 'heres a leg, here's an arm' pictures so Jen has to ramp it up somehow.

Reactions: 20

Haha I hate it too. It sounds, oh I dunno just tit. When I was pregnant a while ago now, if I had a boy I was going to call him Morgan.... I was so glad I had a girl because Bianca off Eastenders had a boy called Morgan and it ruined it for me, so not keen on the other ones name either.... ya know when people or characters ruin names for you forever? 😂

Also this thread title is so apt, she is a MASSIVE cow, literally and metaphorically. Her ‘friend’ has given birth not long ago after months and months of pain, disappointment and despair. Meanwhile she’s bragged about getting pregnant “with her best friend” at the drop of a hat and with twins. I can’t believe she’s now pedalling birthing stories.... we couldn’t give a fk mate, you had them nearly a year ago. Forget about em tbh 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her use of weren’t 😭 I told them I was leaking water and they said I weren’t 🙄 I thought she was educated 😱😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just went to have a peek. OMG...jealous much? She's had nearly a year to share that story...something she wanted to keep private. And then her friend has given birth to a much wanted baby after a lot of heartache...So Jen needs to push the limelight back onto herself. True colours showing here eh? Nasty creature.

Reactions: 19
Haha I hate it too. It sounds, oh I dunno just tit. When I was pregnant a while ago now, if I had a boy I was going to call him Morgan.... I was so glad I had a girl because Bianca off Eastenders had a boy called Morgan and it ruined it for me, so not keen on the other ones name either.... ya know when people or characters ruin names for you forever? 😂

Also this thread title is so apt, she is a MASSIVE cow, literally and metaphorically. Her ‘friend’ has given birth not long ago after months and months of pain, disappointment and despair. Meanwhile she’s bragged about getting pregnant “with her best friend” at the drop of a hat and with twins. I can’t believe she’s now pedalling birthing stories.... we couldn’t give a fk mate, you had them nearly a year ago. Forget about em tbh 🤷‍♀️
She will be one of those annoying as duck mothers who won’t say her kids ages by years but by months and will always have to include they were premature. ‘They are 134 months old but they were very premature and are so brave and courageous blah blah blah’. I’d be born early too if I had to live inside her, bet they wanted to shoot back up once they realised she is there mum and how annoying she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thought she was so private about anything to do with her boys?! Surprised that Luke, her knight in shining armour for whom she has a deeper love than the ocean etc etc, wasn’t really mentioned in those stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thought she was so private about anything to do with her boys?! Surprised that Luke, her knight in shining armour for whom she has a deeper love than the ocean etc etc, wasn’t really mentioned in those stories 😂
looooool

I bet she’s terrified that one day he will upload a picture of her.... the real her. The one she actually looks like now because she sure as duck doesn’t
look like her avatar anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.