Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
She is such a sneaky little bitch, remember the other day how she said she got a discount for her holiday (just like anyone else would get, say if you booked last minute) <- her words. Well she’s added it to her highlights and put pressdiscount*
So no Brittany it’s not like a discount we can all get?
I would LOVE for someone to hack her IG account and post her dms for us to see, I bet she’s constantly messaging company’s for discounts/ gifted promo stuff. Absolutely no shame, her daughter has bloody no hope, will grow up expecting everything to be given to her for free
Press for what!? Can’t stand it.

Hahaha as if i would assume because he has tattoos hes a drug dealer pmsl grow up 🤣🤣🤣 not hiding behind tattle to say it, ive said it to her face before. I have no personal vendetta at all people asked why she hides his identity i speak the truth!

Y dunt u report to police then. Knowing is as bad as doing
How do you know i havn’t or that others i know havn’t. Like i would just say it on here and not report it!

He’s been arrested previously for it!

Hiho

Yeah the way she was going on about her op I thought she would be having huge glamour girl katie price type breasts but they dont look that big to me but if she's happy then fair play.

Doing that cringe worthy visit to a fellow big Instagram account today. Maybe the ad funds are drying up and she needs some new followers. She might be at prickards next week for some SLUTTY EGGS
I’m pretty sure when she was going through her whoooole diary with us at the weekend (because she was none stop this week) she had ‘a special meeting with someone very special’ today, so they’re no doubt planning more money making shit together 🙄

Anyone else notice it was mentioned on here that she hadn't been to weigh in for a while then all of a sudden yesterday she was at weigh in :rolleyes:

Edit: apparently I missed a page.. Oops!

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Nah he ain’t a drug dealer. But an old friend of hers shared through a mutual friend that he got sacked from a chef job for theft. People should be careful what they share online, I’m not surprised she keeps her relationship private.
Absolutely agree. I was just quoting what someone said on here.

Laur91

VIP Member
I don’t think I follow this person but after reading this thread I need to haha is the thread name correct as nothing showing on IG for that user??

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
A banana and some chicken slices for lunch and a yoghurt for breakfast? Then she will binge on a huge tea. Can’t deal with this disordered eating pattern SW instragrammers are promoting!!!!

tittle12

I bet she loves being the slim best friend after 15 years!
I don’t know why she needed to share her whole night on stories. She looked like she was the only one from the group with her phone out.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Seriously I bet she gets them and just chucks them all in 🙈 you’d think she’d do give aways or regift them the amount she gets
It’s beyond wasteful isn’t it!

I hate seeing things go unused or go to waste when there’s so many people in need 💔