Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch Tracey mouse video tonight about her massive gain 🙈 she has been off plan eaten what the hells she wants and has put on 2 pounds. 2 measly pounds. 😡 Someone commented on Debbie SW insta tonight after debs had gained 4 pound over the weekend thanking her for being real and threw shade at other SW youtubers who maintain all the time but their pictures on insta tell a different storey. I wonder if this was directed at Tracey 🤔

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch Tracey mouse video tonight about her massive gain 🙈 she has been off plan eaten what the hells she wants and has put on 2 pounds. 2 measly pounds. 😡 Someone commented on Debbie SW insta tonight after debs had gained 4 pound over the weekend thanking her for being real and threw shade at other SW youtubers who maintain all the time but their pictures on insta tell a different storey. I wonder if this was directed at Tracey 🤔
ooo maybe possiably

kate spoke about tattle on her live saying she has read the comments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Also on the subject of Kate - her new weigh in video. So she said mid week she stepped on the scales at home and it was a 4 pound gain and then on today’s video she says she lost 4.5 pound at group. Sounds like she is starving herself to lose weight the 1-2 days before weigh in. When will she learn that you can’t cheat the plan 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lol maybe 🤣

Also on the subject of Kate - her new weigh in video. So she said mid week she stepped on the scales at home and it was a 4 pound gain and then on today’s video she says she lost 4.5 pound at group. Sounds like she is starving herself to lose weight the 1-2 days before weigh in. When will she learn that you can’t cheat the plan 🤦🏻‍♀️
Defo starving herself most of the time.
Haven't watched the live. What did I miss?

Anyone watch Tilly Cutler another one who is off and on SW all the time. She is on IG but is doing it on her own this time.
Tbf Tillie Cutler's life was turned upside down with Ed her cheating husband..she had just given birth to their longed for baby and found out he was screwing a colleague ,she had to leave her home ,her job and family and set up elsewhere with an infant..she has just done a life update and admitted she was very depressed and her mum had to talk her into getting help ..but she's getting there ,she's worked up a promotion and is managing life as a single parent brilliantly..I for one take my hat off to her, I think she's a credit to herself and her daughter buts that just my opinion...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Tbf Tillie Cutler's life was turned upside down with Ed her cheating husband..she had just given birth to their longed for baby and found out he was screwing a colleague ,she had to leave her home ,her job and family and set up elsewhere with an infant..she has just done a life update and admitted she was very depressed and her mum had to talk her into getting help ..but she's getting there ,she's worked up a promotion and is managing life as a single parent brilliantly..I for one take my hat off to her, I think she's a credit to herself and her daughter buts that just my opinion...
It's a shame she had to piggyback it off the back of Caroline Flack.

I was on about her Instagram story. Crossed wires lol soz
Idk ..Tillie is a fav of mine as I'm sure you've guessed ,I feel one of the more genuine SW'ers I don't believe in kicking a man/women when he's /she's down ..(seems strange when I'm on this forum) but true, I'd do anything to help anybody( in reality ),besides my shite jokes and piss takes I only bring down those I feel need took down a peg or two ...not genuine people that struggle day to day x.

Reactions: 3
ooo maybe possiably

kate spoke about tattle on her live saying she has read the comments
Catching up on her live now. Who are the two they are talking about on here?My guess is Jane and Tan?
Maybe she isn't eating coz she genuinely hasn't got enough money to feed her self. After all she is so poor she feeds the kids baked beans with sausages in a tin and frozen vegetables 🤢 to try to give them a balanced diet.

Last edited:
Catching up on her live now. Who are the two they are talking about on here?My guess is Jane and Tan?
Maybe she isn't eating coz she genuinely hasn't got enough money to feed her self. After all she is so poor she feeds the kids baked beans with sausages and frozen vegetables 🤢 to try to give them a balanced diet.
I don't watch her tbh ,just the weigh ins ..what did she say?

Idk ..Tillie is a fav of mine as I'm sure you've guessed ,I feel one of the more genuine SW'ers I don't believe in kicking a man/women when he's /she's down ..(seems strange when I'm on this forum) but true, I'd do anything to help anybody( in reality ),besides my shite jokes and piss takes I only bring down those I feel need took down a peg or two genuine people that struggle day to day x.
Fair enough. I'm the same in real life my colleagues , friends and family wouldn't have a clue I would be on a site like this. I do feel sorry for some of the people posted about on here but then they are putting it out there for us.

Her and Sarah were talking about looking on here and how they have a mutual couple of friends who became addicted to reading what was written on here about them. There was someone commenting slagging Jane and Helen off without naming them directly but saying they had watched people who leaves SW for CC and then but unhealthy food and gain weight. Kate said shes removed her UC benefits videos and is going to stop crying in her videos because of what we said here. Not a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Fair enough. I'm the same in real life my colleagues , friends and family wouldn't have a clue I would be on a site like this. I do feel sorry for some of the people posted about on here but then they are putting it out there for us.
absolutely ! but I only give criticism when necessary ..not a genuine person in despair ..

Her and Sarah were talking about looking on here and how they have a mutual couple of friends who became addicted to reading what was written on here about them. There was someone commenting slagging Jane and Helen off without naming them directly but saying they had watched people who leaves SW for CC and then but unhealthy food and gain weight. Kate said shes removed her UC benefits videos and is going to stop crying in her videos because of what we said here. Not a lot.
It's def Jane and Helen read on here IMO ..

Last edited:
So rachel aka bayles has put calorie counting in title of new video thought she wanted to tske the stress away thinking about food now shes calorie counting?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.