Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never seen anyone have success with blind weigh ins!
Me either! I think Tan had been secretly checking her weight anyway though. She said in a vlog "I'm hoping for another small loss this week" then back peddled and said "well, I dont know if I lost last week but I feel lighter!".

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised Tan hasn't been mentioned more on here tbh, lol. She's likeable and funny but I've thought for a while now she's one of these SW youtubers who make up their own version of the plan- maybe it's just me.

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised Tan hasn't been mentioned more on here tbh, lol. She's likeable and funny but I've thought for a while now she's one of these SW youtubers who make up their own version of the plan- maybe it's just me.
Definitely! She bends their rules all the time. An example is "flexi syns". She talks about it like its saving up syns, to use. Or going over syns, then having no syns the next few days. Technically, that might work, and it probably does for a lot of people. But its not what slimming world mean by it.
Flexi syns are there to allow you to enjoy a treat or occasion. You decide in advance how much you think you might eat or drink etc, set your syn allowance accordingly, even if it was 80 syns. But the rule then is, you stick to that. Then back to 5-15 syns the next day. The whole idea of it, is that it allows you to keep control, avoids a binge, and stops you throwing away the rest of your week.
People rely on Tan and follow her for slimming world knowledge but, shes giving them the wrong message.

Reactions: 2
Tan says she's lost, tan's face says otherwise. Looking bloated and puffed up for months yet still trying to sell us meal plans 😂

Reactions: 4
Is he planning on becoming a slimming world consultant then? I haven't bothered looking at his page for ages but got the impression he was going to from carbys post
Uggggh no! Can you actually imagine? He will be pimping out his poor Nan even more so!

Is he planning on becoming a slimming world consultant then? I haven't bothered looking at his page for ages but got the impression he was going to from carbys post
I think carby was also talking about slimmingworld_jsg in her post. She a consultant who has gained at least 5 stone(if not more) back and is trying to hide it

• Wow
I think carby was also talking about slimmingworld_jsg in her post. She a consultant who has gained at least 5 stone(if not more) back and is trying to hide it
That’s who she’s calling out about being a consultant since she has finally admitted she is no longer anywhere near her target and hasn’t been since like 2017.

Reactions: 1
Ah OK, she was the one that got a consultant sacked and sold her story to the papers?

Tan says she's lost, tan's face says otherwise. Looking bloated and puffed up for months yet still trying to sell us meal plans 😂
Haha that's true about the meal plans! I like Tanya but one thing that annoys me is the skinny bloody coffee!! She's supposed to be a qualified nutritionist (not sure if that's true) and she's promoting that crap, it's one thing laughing at the other. She's clearly doing it just for the money!!

That’s who she’s calling out about being a consultant since she has finally admitted she is no longer anywhere near her target and hasn’t been since like 2017.
I’ve never understood why so many consultants are bigger than the members of their group! Mind blowing.

Reactions: 4
Haha that's true about the meal plans! I like Tanya but one thing that annoys me is the skinny bloody coffee!! She's supposed to be a qualified nutritionist (not sure if that's true) and she's promoting that crap, it's one thing laughing at the other. She's clearly doing it just for the money!!
I don't find her personality as annoying, she doesn't constantly sing everything. But the meal plans, and selling bits does make me laugh. Remember the slimming plates she was making at one point oh and the slimcon tshirts. I wonder if it was an actual slimming con rather than convention. As I don't think anyone who came is actually slim at all now lol

I always take her claims about being a nutritionist with a pinch of salt, kind of like that Gillian McKeith woman who pretended to be a doctor on tv years ago 😂

I’m really starting to get into Jane Day and Debbies World as I’m approaching my final target and looking for tips on how to maintain before I get to it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.