Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh fgs! As If she ISNT going to do a video! A stone in a month is very achievable at her weight. Dont know why shes acting like theres some secret!
Unless she trying to flog some weightloss shakes or something I'm nearly sure her husband was doing something in that line. I remember saying to myself you'd think he'd give her some of them ..(that was when she was last on YT )?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jumping back to Tilly, I'm feeling a bit sorry for her. When she talked about her birthday earlier, she just seemed a bit down. Said it was a story for another day. Athenas half sister turned 2 a couple of days ago, I was having a snoop and saw a video of all Ed's family making a fuss over her. Not saying that's what was getting Tilly down but, it must be so crappy to see all his family being so close with girl he had an affair with. His family were very much her family; they got together so young. It has to hurt a lot.

Unless she trying to flog some weightloss shakes or something I'm nearly sure her husband was doing something in that line. I remember saying to myself you'd think he'd give her some of them ..(that was when she was last on YT )?
Would not surprise me one bit!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Jumping back to Tilly, I'm feeling a bit sorry for her. When she talked about her birthday earlier, she just seemed a bit down. Said it was a story for another day. Athenas half sister turned 2 a couple of days ago, I was having a snoop and saw a video of all Ed's family making a fuss over her. Not saying that's what was getting Tilly down but, it must be so crappy to see all his family being so close with girl he had an affair with. His family were very much her family; they got together so young. It has to hurt a lot.

He was the love of her life ! they were together since they were teenagers. I do feel for her she never wanted a broken family for Athena like she had I think she thought they'd be together forever.His sister and Tilly were especially close it must be gutting like you say ...What a RAT he was ..

Tilly showed the BF/American guy sent her flowers but when she showed the presents she got today she did not mention him/them. Maybe he did not call her or something but yeah she did seem down.

Donna Dyble's on Insta looking for likes ,she's lost a stone in a month if she gets 100 likes she'll let us know the secret :rolleyes:
Donna is a strange one for sure. Why is she so obsessed with likes?
Lost a stone in a month sounds like a scam. Donna could barely loose a pound in a month when she was on slimming world. My guess is she's joined one of those MLM scams.

• Heart
Donna is a strange one for sure. Why is she so obsessed with likes?
Lost a stone in a month sounds like a scam. Donna could barely loose a pound in a month when she was on slimming world. My guess is she's joined one of those MLM scams.
My thoughts exactly ! like I said her hubby was doing some weightloss thing a while back could have been one of those ;) see what she comes up with

Reactions: 2
Oh fgs! As If she ISNT going to do a video! A stone in a month is very achievable at her weight. Dont know why shes acting like theres some secret!
KateSW has lost 9lb in less than a week 🤣 what is she bragging about. At her size she could lose a stone in a month no problem. Probably just had her lock down hair chopped off.

• Haha
KateSW has lost 9lb in less than a week 🤣 what is she bragging about. At her size she could lose a stone in a month no problem. Probably just had her lock down hair chopped off.
Or removed the chip off her shoulder ;)

• Haha
Tilly showed the BF/American guy sent her flowers but when she showed the presents she got today she did not mention him/them. Maybe he did not call her or something but yeah she did seem down.
Looked like she was about to burst into tears I thought.

Probably more to do with being alone on her birthday ,milestone birthdays make you sit back and evaluate your life ..

Donna Dyble's on Insta looking for likes ,she's lost a stone in a month if she gets 100 likes she'll let us know the secret :rolleyes:
I don’t know who this woman is, but that sounds like something Gammons would say to get the views 😂

• Haha
Tilly well and truly had the rug pulled from under her the poor girl, big house, fancy cars, nice holidays, didn't have to work, just had her first baby...then her childhood sweetheart leaves her for another woman. I think she deserves happiness but i don't think this american guy will work out.

Reactions: 7
Tilly well and truly had the rug pulled from under her the poor girl, big house, fancy cars, nice holidays, didn't have to work, just had her first baby...then her childhood sweetheart leaves her for another woman. I think she deserves happiness but i don't think this american guy will work out.
She did work ! she had fertility issues I think that was her reason for doing SW in the first place they tried for Athena for a long time ,all those nights Ed was " working away " must have been a cover for his affair she's in the industry too (his partner ) so it must have been a double blow for her.But I can't see it working out with this guy ,how could it ! maybe she's slowing realising it..

We have to remember that right now, every post that Tilly makes on insta is only for yank boyfriend's benefit, no-one else!

• Haha
She did work ! she had fertility issues I think that was her reason for doing SW in the first place they tried for Athena for a long time ,all those nights Ed was " working away " must have been a cover for his affair she's in the industry too (his partner ) so it must have been a double blow for her.But I can't see it working out with this guy ,how could it ! maybe she's slowing realising it..
In the vlogs before they had Athena she barely worked. She "helped out" occasionally when they were busy with ed's business. but she did not have a separate full time job.

Reactions: 4
How old does Katy Jayne look in her latest post ,she's taken up the running again . How is that woman in her 30's

• Wow
Tilly is definitely obsessed. Posted on stories, while she's away visiting her bestie, that she has still worked out and went for a run. I cant decide if I'm thinking "good on her!" Or, she needs to relax with it a bit.

Tilly, stop with the peace sign girl!! How old are you, 5?! Every photo she takes when she’s away from home she does that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.