Slimming World Youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why send Edith back to school when she is so sick she is on antiemetic cancer drugs and needs an operation?

I think there is still something up there.
What's wrong with her ? surely that would put her into the vulnerable category for the virus..

She's changed her eBay name now we can't get a look at what's for sale ,the cowboy boots were hilarious and the 46in SLIMMING trousers:ROFLMAO:
I doubt she ever made anything from ebay because she would buy such tat. She also mentioned Liza Snow who Mark's things up by 1000% each time I cant believe she sells anything.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she ever made anything from ebay because she would buy such tat. She also mentioned Liza Snow who Mark's things up by 1000% each time I cant believe she sells anything.
Her snaggletooth always annoys me I wish she'd sort it out :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Oh god yes. Talking of teeth did you see someone on Kate's live asked her how she has such great teeth and she said " I brush them " 🤣
It was only on for a few minutes I thought she ended it because there were only 2 people joined

Donna Dyble's on Insta looking for likes ,she's lost a stone in a month if she gets 100 likes she'll let us know the secret :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Donna Dyble's on Insta looking for likes ,she's lost a stone in a month if she gets 100 likes she'll let us know the secret :rolleyes:
Oh fgs! As If she ISNT going to do a video! A stone in a month is very achievable at her weight. Dont know why shes acting like theres some secret!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.