Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Who's that? Tell me...
suprised you not heard of her shes in with the likes of kate sw bayles etc she has a channel sarah sw slimming world on youtube she started her journey at around 13 stone i believe and constantly would say she never ate unhealthy etc which to me is a load of bs u dont gain 2 stone ( she went from 11 to 13) from eating not healthy even if you eat healthy and then snack a bit your mainley still maintain it just irritates me how she clearly lied about her diet she also said shes gained 6lbs since april but in her videos her face looks huge compared to older ones

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
So sarah sw is promoting some dr on youtube talking about anti lock down sorry but that is so wrong i am not saying dont question things if dont sound right but to activiley promote someone on your page who is against lock down why ? You have a following smaller then others but still a following i just think its so wrong
Wtf? Shes insane.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
Fuck me Tilly might be plastered with make-up and in love with a Trump supporter but she's a true size 12 ,look at tilly compared to her:sneaky:
I would say a 14 think she filters lots of her pics and she was 14 plus stone to start with but good for her for the weight loss.....wonder if Mr USA wanted her to lose weight?

Dannie

Chatty Member
Omg Girl Friday and her ability to make absolutely anything Slimming world friendly by chopping it in to tiny bits and then having three crumbs is one of the many things I hate about her.

Is that the what she eats in a day that went up today? Not watched it yet. I struggle watching her lately because I'm left feeling sorry for her and worried about her. I think she has a really crappy GP who tried to tell her the only hope she had was a protein shake and medical fat zapping program that cost like £800 a month. I think shes now trying overeaters anonymous.
Jesus if her doctor said that then he needs reporting and sacked. My doctor has been a godsend. She’s helped me so much. The video I watched last night. It had been up a day or so x

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
A regular commenter amongst the SW youtubers has commented on Donna's latest weigh loss update, rightly stating that its extremely restrictive and not advisable to lose more that 1-2lb a week. Well, Donna ain't happy 😂
please let me see the screen shot of this

of course she aint happy someones knocking her MLm

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I think that's what she needs ,I don't think Ediths dad is the same as her sons. Ediths FB page gives a lot of insight ;) her son looks like a lovely young man it's such a pity..Kate has serious issues that she needs to deal with ,food is deff her crutch
I have only watched one video. Is her son in Edith's videos? I thought they had the same dads not sure why.