Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
just watched hey bayles xmas eve box vlog, she did herself one and put loads in it, I just don't get that, I do one for my kids, i've seen some people do a family one with xmas dvd, popcorn, chocolate, pjs etc but the fact she's bought every item so knows what's in there yet is still super excited to open it on xmas eve really made me chuckle
Exactly this Lexi! She is such a wet lettuce. These bloody so called influencers really are extra! 🙄🤣🤣

Ree029

Tilly’s has ice cream today. That’ll be an hours exercise tonight even after her 4 hour drive home 🙄
Im on slimming world and you can pretty much eat anything but in moderation and get something called a ‘Syn’ allowance

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Her family are very slim too it's only her that's overweight if you go to her grid you'll see pics of them on there.
she must be some sort of secret eater maybe like u said if her family r slim i know some people r naturally slim but if shes the only one then she must eat a lot take it she dont do slimming world?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
i think its more the fact she clearly hid it i cant see samsung disney all these brands paying her pennies either maybe she spent all the excess money on food i dont really get how shes skint even if shes earning 100-150 a month from her pictures its still somthing i dont understand the thing around her son though if her son doesnt live there why does she have the spare bedroom?

monga

VIP Member
What's her daughters channel called? I know she has an Insta craft account but didn't know she was on YT

monga

VIP Member
I think that's what she needs ,I don't think Ediths dad is the same as her sons. Ediths FB page gives a lot of insight ;) her son looks like a lovely young man it's such a pity..Kate has serious issues that she needs to deal with ,food is deff her crutch

Last edited:

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I didn't even dig. Debbie came up as a friend suggestion and Mrs Person AKA Girl Friday was the first person on her friends list.

Anyone any suggestions on who's FB it's worth digging around on?

I see from Kate's comments Jane Day as well as having WLS is part of the Overeaters anonymous clan.

Girl Friday's girl is doing Wipeout but needs a wheel chair Disney land? WTF! View attachment 220616View attachment 220617View attachment 220613
Bloody hell! When it suits then 🤔

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
I was thinking WLS as she said it still involved the SW plan ,she was also upset saying that's she's 41 now and had been struggling with her weight all of her adult life ,don't know what happened Edith she just passed comment she was upset ?
Just watching her live now.