Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Every Tuesday she hands her Insta page over to a BLM support group/person/movement because she has a large following and it's hoping to raise more awareness.... whoever has her page on that day posts information for her followers to read/hear/ etc.... if you do look at her profile there is a video about 2 weeks ago where she explains what she is doing...
Ok thanks it was a video from ages ago she’s just looking different from that’s all

Last edited:

oczymlody

VIP Member
Has or does anyone actually follow “a genuine fitness page/handle or do they all have some form of lies, hidden agendas, bull shite?
For fitness I follow:
Kim French
Mrs Sweendog
Lisa Fiit
Sweat Smile Repeat
Claire P Thomas

I don’t really follow anyone for food. There’s a good guy called MartinNutririon.

MrsPurchase

Chatty Member
I’m sure many people do! Although going by her engagement these days, maybe not 🙈

Same, when my babies napped, I napped 😂 my first had to be constantly held to stop him from screaming so I learned to do many things one handed lol.
Same!

ActiveLeLe

Mrs Sweendog?????
I know her plan is v v expensive but WOW.

Not really no, Kim French is amazing and UK based and sells amazing fitness equipment. There’s a few local to me ones I follow but they don’t tend to put up free workouts it’s all Zoom with payment etc.
Any of them greater Belfast and offer pt?

Holycrapimfat and mybizzykitchen is USA based
I wish the USA based ones were local