Slimming World #7 He got exposed for his lies and then went back to the pies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cardboard box will taste better than whatever is inside it
If it is anything like the slimmer of the week ‘prize’ it will be full of rotten fruit and veg and probably a can of kidney beans with an expiry date from 2013.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can only think of one person I know who attends sw these days. It's insane because at one point everyone was on it. I think there's only 3 groups in my area now. At one point there were about 12!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw on 2CC page they had posted about the meal boxes, loads of people in the comments saying they’ll try them, surprises me! Loved their remark about the loads of water for the sauces, what is it about SW Meals having watery as duck sauces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Fuelling a yacht is expensive ladies....
Screenshot_20240528-211042_Instagram.jpg

£10 for a tray of chickepeas and potatoes is insane. You could make double that for less than a fiver
Screenshot_20240528-211502_Chrome.jpg

£12 for a stingy bit of chicken and veg. Handblender need so you're making your own gravy too
Screenshot_20240528-211515_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Fuelling a yacht is expensive ladies....
View attachment 2962377

£10 for a tray of chickepeas and potatoes is insane. You could make double that for less than a fiver
View attachment 2962385

£12 for a stingy bit of chicken and veg. Handblender need so you're making your own gravy tooView attachment 2962390
Slimming world is a profit before people company as I have stated previously, these posts are more evidence of that. Slimming world only want your money, this company doesn’t care about your health, if they cared
about slimmers health they wouldn’t have crippled a well intended, not for profit slimming community. Slimming world saw, threat and potential money loss, they destroyed the group by crippling finances and destroying the livelihoods of the founders. Slimming World is exploitative, I hope that post is a wake up call for those still funding Slimming World.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
90% of comments on the Facebook post on SW’s account are people saying what a rip off it is.

90% of comments on the Facebook post on SW’s account are people saying what a rip off it is.
It’s a pyramid scheme, as a divorcee in the 1990’s trying to make ends meet I did all the money making schemes available from Kleeneze, Avon and the likes to raise my children and be independent, and, you realise over time that it’s a con, a money making scheme that exploits people, slimming world is no different, I personally think slimming world is worse. Their shady food subscription service is evidence of that.
---
Madge Miles is a robbing fat fooker 🤣 how about they invest in some decent sausages ...like the porky lites 🤪
Mags is laughing on a yacht whilst the fools
are giving their hard earned money to fund her lifestyle and learning nothing about losing weight. All during a cost of living crisis.

If you are a current member, can you explain to me why you endorse this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
decent sausages ...like the porky lites 🤪
I was at my IG SW peak when that happened. I searched for weeks for them bleeping things. Finally got 3 packs at ASDA at 6am.

Next day syns have all changed. Was temporarily devastated but I think it was VonChoc(?) who made a video showing the nasty SW ones have more cals and fat anyway. So I still ate them counting the original half a syn or whatever and didn't gain.

That was the beginning of me falling out of love with SW.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was at my IG SW peak when that happened. I searched for weeks for them bleeping things. Finally got 3 packs at ASDA at 6am.

Next day syns have all changed. Was temporarily devastated but I think it was VonChoc(?) who made a video showing the nasty SW ones have more cals and fat anyway. So I still ate them counting the original half a syn or whatever and didn't gain.

That was the beginning of me falling out of love with SW.
I was out long before that. Their rules are absurd. It was OK back in the day, but people have wised up now. How they're still going I don't know

Reactions: 4
I still think those boxes might sell well for a little while.

The portion sizes seem a bit on the small side though. However I did notice this bit at the bottom:

" All Slimming World Kitchen meals are 100% Free Food – foods you can enjoy in unlimited amounts and which fill you up for fewer calories. "

So eating a double portion is fine, it's just going to cost a lot more money 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The prices are just absurd, so on average for two people the meals are £12 if you're not vegetarian. If you ordered one for every night of the week that would be £84, my weekly shop which makes breakfast, lunch and dinner for two people and a cat costs less than that :ROFLMAO: and the evening meals I make are usually for 4 people so have leftovers

• Haha
I find it amusing that they’ve had to provide the calorie information on each meal. Some of the are almost 650 cals per portion. I’m not saying that’s bad but it’s 100% free food. So you could technically have that meal times 3 plus Hex A x 2,Hex B x 1 and 15syns. Not many going to lose weight on that.

Reactions: 7
I find it amusing that they’ve had to provide the calorie information on each meal. Some of the are almost 650 cals per portion. I’m not saying that’s bad but it’s 100% free food. So you could technically have that meal times 3 plus Hex A x 2,Hex B x 1 and 15syns. Not many going to lose weight on that.
They have to post the cals on any food they sell by law now. I bet they're gutted 😂

• Haha
Now you've mentioned those calories, I know those meals wouldn't cut it for me. My lunch is 1000 calories for starters 😂 I think my dinner tends to be between 800-1300.

Meal box for 2 will feed me one dinner then..... It would be a very expensive weekly shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The people who tend to have good things to say about SW are consultants/employed by them in some way I've found ... even on this thread 😉😜
Those who are no longer consultants or employees have a lot of interesting things to say, they can’t do it on a public forum though due to NDA’s. I was disappointed that Slimming World was only featured on a radio 4 broadcast as opposed to the one show watchdog as originally intended.

Reactions: 2
Those who are no longer consultants or employees have a lot of interesting things to say, they can’t do it on a public forum though due to NDA’s. I was disappointed that Slimming World was only featured on a radio 4 broadcast as opposed to the one show watchdog as originally intended.
Glass Door makes for interesting reading from ex employees/consultants.