Slimming World #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has the world been making chips for over a hundred years without slimming world telling us how to do it ffsss 🙄🤣
Oh but the big difference - fry shite! And the most over used line at group "it's free so squirt til it hurts!"

You can have your SW chips with chippy fish as long as you take the batter off and it's completely free!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh but the big difference - fry shite! And the most over used line at group "it's free so squirt til it hurts!"

You can have your SW chips with chippy fish as long as you take the batter off and it's completely free!
Squirt till it hurts Jesus bleeping wept 🤣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You name it, I'm likely to have tried it. Scan bran forerro rocher, fake haribo, curry loaf with a batchelors rice, pasta n sauce quiche... I was slim no doubt because I'd eat half then turf it
I'm feeling the nostalgia now...
-Lasagne sheet crisps (yet would use butternut squash sheets for actual lasagne :unsure: )
- scan bran pancakes (soften them with boiling water, mix in an egg)
- lasagne sheet spring rolls
- smash as a pizza base
- quiche made with cottage cheese
- freezing mullers to make ice cream
- always ordering black bean chicken or beef from chinese
- having a mugshot but always having a clementine on side for speed
- quark cheesecake
- quark lasagna topping
- quark tagilatelle
- using quark instead of mayo with tuna

duck quark.

I know some people used to spray the butter flavour one on toast..i drew the line there :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
-Lasagne sheet crisps (yet would use butternut squash sheets for actual lasagne :unsure: )
- smash as a pizza base
- quark cheesecake
- quark lasagna topping
- quark tagilatelle

duck quark.

I know some people used to spray the butter flavour one on toast..i drew the line there :sick:
Hahahaha!!!! You know you're an ex slimming worlder when...

Here's one from the archives. Blitzed oat waffles (absolutely disgusting) and there's target JSG!

Screenshot_20220608-101111_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha!!!! You know you're an ex slimming worlder when...

Here's one from the archives. Blitzed oat waffles (absolutely disgusting) and there's target JSG!

View attachment 1327225
Not much in my archive unfortunately. I purged it of most evidence. Though I found these...I remember how tit they were and trying to get my ex to eat one...he refused.
I told the gram how amazing they were, in reality they went in the bin.
20220608_101746.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
- smash as a pizza base
- quark cheesecake
- quark lasagna topping
- quark tagilatelle

duck quark.

bleeping quark! I remember once I made a bacon and mushroom pasta, it tasted amazing, then I added quark to make it creamy and it ruined the whole meal I had to bin it 😂😂😂 no wonder I got so slim 😂

• Haha
Not much in my archive unfortunately. I purged it of most evidence. Though I found these...I remember how tit they were and trying to get my ex to eat one...he refused.
I told the gram how amazing they were, in reality they went in the bin.
View attachment 1327241
At least yours somewhat resemble the picture 🤣 I made those sweetcorn fritter things one time, they looked like anemic mini cow pats 🤢🤢🤢

Low fat natural yogurt in soups instead of cream to probably save about 50 cals! 🤢🤢🤢 I needed a kick in the foof 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It makes me so sad that I used to say shite like this! I had a slimming insta but this was on a picture of a couple of bits of asparagus, a fry shite egg and a few bits of smoked salmon.

bleeping treat plates!!!!
Screenshot_20220608-103337_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Found more in my phone
Smash coated fish dry as the sahara
Screenshot_20220608-104559_Gallery.jpg

My curried chickpea scotch eggs...as good as they sound. Syn free though nothing tastes as good as syn free feels huns.
Screenshot_20220608-104431_Gallery.jpg

These bad boys
Screenshot_20220608-104401_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Found more in my phone
Smash coated fish dry as the sahara
View attachment 1327291
My curried chickpea scotch eggs...as good as they sound. Syn free though nothing tastes as good as syn free feels huns.
View attachment 1327293
These bad boys
View attachment 1327296
Are those frozen grapes? Hope you had a pint of diet coke by you to wash all that beige down 😆 I was too tight to syn condiments although has to pretend to my OH at the time (who was a PT and totally against SW) that zero calorie ketchup tastes just like heinz!

I did love a taster session just because I'd starved myself that anything was edible

• Haha
I once made a couscous cake and even now, over 10 years later my kids still take the mick every time we have couscous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
2 words - porky lights 🤣

I can laugh now at being sucked into a cult mentality comparing my meals to these Instagram huns posting massive portions and mine were pitiful. But I was 8 1/2 stone then getting myself in a state that I couldn't get to 8 stone 5 so I was on ED territory

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I remember feeling traumatised every time there was a ‘taster’ / ‘sharer’ session, it really looked like a table of bush tucker trials 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I remember the fad of using smash potato as pastry..I made a "sausage roll" using it... duck me, it looked like the elephant mans penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good god! I haven’t been to SW for years. I got asked to leave the last group I went to (about 10 years ago) as I’d gone ‘off plan’ over Xmas and New Year and put on 10lbs. I actually laughed out loud when she told me how much I’d put on and she asked me if I thought losing weight was a joke! I told her that I thought the whole SW ethos wasn’t sustainable if I could put on that much weight so quickly and she asked me to lower my voice. I didn’t and after another dose of how I felt about SW she asked me to leave and find another group. I didn’t need asking twice lol
Anyway, really just wanted to say that my friend and I tried a SW ‘hack’ which was to spray the butter fry light on bread and put in the toaster to mimic fried bread. First time I tried this, I popped the bread down in the toaster and went upstairs to sort the washing, after a while, I heard the smoke alarm go off, I rushed downstairs to see the toaster alight and flames licking the cupboard above! I chucked the toaster outside and scrubbed the soot of the cupboard and never told my husband 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Are those frozen grapes? Hope you had a pint of diet coke by you to wash all that beige down 😆 I was too tight to syn condiments although has to pretend to my OH at the time (who was a PT and totally against SW) that zero calorie ketchup tastes just like heinz!

I did love a taster session just because I'd starved myself that anything was edible
They are indeed the jelly powder coated frozen grapes that everyone in groups raves about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listening back to all these things makes me realise what a twit I was and the crap I used to spout 🤣😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.