Slimming World #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that made a big announcement he was leaving insta because of a tattler he has a lot of public active accounts...
Screenshot_20220605-184746_Instagram.jpg
20220605_185103.jpg
Screenshot_20220605-184844_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I notice on that new joint page, there's all this talk of starting fresh & rejoining (which fair enough, rejoining & restarting is hard) but I found this statement odd... "Aaron had a super early working day so he will be joining me at group next Saturday"... No mention of the fact he is a consultant with his own group 🤔

Reactions: 3
CD8CAC7A-E336-4F38-9415-6EC94F3146C0.jpeg

just makes me realise how shite it all is. It’s not drawing a line or getting back on track. It’s called having a life. Just shows you how unsustainable it is if having a nice time is “off plan”

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1322062

just makes me realise how shite it all is. It’s not drawing a line or getting back on track. It’s called having a life. Just shows you how unsustainable it is if having a nice time is “off plan”
"no guilt" "no humiliation"
Then you sit in group infront of everyone. "So Sandra, why have you gained 4lbs this week?! Where did you go wrong"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"no guilt" "no humiliation"
Then you sit in group infront of everyone. "So Sandra, why have you gained 4lbs this week?! Where did you go wrong"
This is why I just won't go back, the guilt! I've been a member on and off for years but I left a few months back and received a copy and paste letter from the consultant recently and I quote: "you were doing so well with your weight loss so imagine my disappointment when you stopped coming to group." Ouch. YOUR disappointment?! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is why I just won't go back, the guilt! I've been a member on and off for years but I left a few months back and received a copy and paste letter from the consultant recently and I quote: "you were doing so well with your weight loss so imagine my disappointment when you stopped coming to group." Ouch. YOUR disappointment?! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly the reason I won't go back too.

I'd stay the same one week and it'd be "Ohhh shall we go around the room and get some tips for you?"
No. I've lost 8 stone. I don't need tips from the women that have lost and regained the same stone for the past 4 years 😑😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Exactly the reason I won't go back too.

I'd stay the same one week and it'd be "Ohhh shall we go around the room and get some tips for you?"
No. I've lost 8 stone. I don't need tips from the women that have lost and regained the same stone for the past 4 years 😑😂
Brenda I see you've lost 1lb well done! would you like to share what helped you this week??
'I had boiled rice with my friday night chinese'
Oh well done on food optimising this is something we can all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Disappointment to her bank balance. She will be missing your money 💴 coming in. It’s all about the money.

Reactions: 6
Everyone I know that have done SW, have left to calorie count/macros and not kept the SW weight loss off after reaching target. My old consultant is so far out of her target range that she's near enough at her original starting weight.

I'm glad I never have to buy a tub of quark again and pretend to like it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone I know that have done SW, have left to calorie count/macros and not kept the SW weight loss off after reaching target. My old consultant is so far out of her target range that she's near enough at her original starting weight.

I'm glad I never have to buy a tub of quark again and pretend to like it 🤮
I do an involuntary shudder when I see chopped tomatoes thanks to slimming world...Because they would use them in absolutely EVERYTHING 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do an involuntary shudder when I see chopped tomatoes thanks to slimming world...Because they would use them in absolutely EVERYTHING 🤢
Did you ever make the 'heinz' tomato soup with chopped toms, pickled onions and tinned carrots? 🤣 I even made JSG supergreen soup. It's like I was completely brainwashed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you ever make the 'heinz' tomato soup with chopped toms, pickled onions and tinned carrots? 🤣 I even made JSG supergreen soup. It's like I was completely brainwashed!
I made fopperholics mug cakes. If that is not a shame in itself alone, I travelled 8 mile to nearest city to specifically get the wheatbran from a holland and barrett.
I believed the hype of it tasting like cake.
It was like eating a brillo pad sprinkled with stevia.

Another one was burger in a bowl with synfree burger sauce that was fromage frais mixed with tomato puree, vinegar, mustard powder, sweetener, chopped gerkins and onions.

I also remember telling a jamaican aquaintance about Carribean Pepper Pot Stew and the look of horror that came on her face when I said one of the ingredients was passata

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Annoys me when anyone makes chips from scratch and calls them "slimming world chips"
They're just potatoes chopped up and thrown in the air fryer. They're not fekkin slimming world chips 😑
My Mum says it all the time 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God no!! I knew even in the full grip of it that was a step too far 🤮🤮🤮 probably because tinned carrots made me heave or I may have had a bash 🤣

I remember making one of their recipes that involved a little bit of Guinness and it stunk my house out for a week. I think that was the beginning of the end for me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You name it, I'm likely to have tried it. Scan bran forerro rocher, fake haribo, curry loaf with a batchelors rice, pasta n sauce quiche... I was slim no doubt because I'd eat half then turf it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Annoys me when anyone makes chips from scratch and calls them "slimming world chips"
They're just potatoes chopped up and thrown in the air fryer. They're not fekkin slimming world chips 😑
My Mum says it all the time 😑
How has the world been making chips for over a hundred years without slimming world telling us how to do it ffsss 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.