Slimming World #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I should like TryingToDoItAll but I don't. Her food looks nice but I don't like her. Paragraphs upon paragraphs on how she thinks you should lose weight and every picture accompanied with screeds of waffle. Can't be doing with it.

I have an issue with ItsJacksJourney as well. He was doing SW, became a consultant and is now CC. He's admitted he had/has an eating disorder but now posts constantly about the calories in every chains food and seems to be trying to set himself up as an authority. He gets mentioned all the time on a podcast I listen to and I don't get the hype he's just another messed up dieter!

Reactions: 3
Today I saw a SW developer post about a consultant event she’s hosting, advertising that it’s the last opportunity to sign up to be a consultant at a reduced franchise fee of £250…
Not sure what the prices are normally but screams desperation after it looks like they have lost lots of consultants and members!
I believe it was £3000 about 5 years ago so thats some come down :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.