Skin care - tell me all of the advice #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies! I need help, my skin has gone from super dry to an oily mess since I came off the pill. I've no idea what to use for this skin type after 10yeara for catering to dry skin. I can't even wear makeup for more than a couple of hours without it feeling like it's sliding off my face

I’ve been using Image Vital C range but just can’t afford it anymore does anyone know of any dupes?!

Hi everyone hope you’re all well
Does anyone have any recommendations for a skincare product or primer that will help reduce skin texture whilst wearing makeup because I have to wear a lot of makeup for work thanks in advance
Bobbi brown vitamin enriched skin base… both the face and eye version are brilliant

Reactions: 1
I love the Cetaphil daily defence moisturiser - its SPF 50! I swear it does something to blur my blackheads! It’s not sticky and sits nicely under make up too

Any skincare tips, products to try or recommended facials/procedures for a 👰‍♀️ to be?

Any skincare tips, products to try or recommended facials/procedures for a 👰‍♀️ to be?

I love microdermabrasion for nearly everything, it gives glow and can help with texture. My beautician also does iontophoresis treatments with a really hydrating gel and I swear I looked like I had gotten some very well placed fillers for a few days.

Hiya guys, does anyone have any recommendations for getting rid of scars/blemishes from old spots? Obviously I know the best solution would be to leave spots alone but that's a habit I really struggle to break and it won't help with the ones I already have unfortunately.

Attachments

Retinol/niacinamide, I also found my red/infrared LED face mask helps x

Reactions: 2
I put of having Botox for ages but honestly each of the products you describe is maybe £25….my qualified medical practitioner charges £110 for one area…

I find using moisturiser or serums with Vit C makes big difference in healing up my skin like that.

Being honest I wouldn’t waste your money on creams etc. If you wanted to see a big improvement I’d recommend micro-needling done by a professional

Microdermabrasion by a professional or microneedling will get rid of them!
I've sadly been also picking at blemishes and had a lot of those spots as well and getting regular microdermabrasion does wonders for those old scars and it'll also prevent getting zits again.

I have far too many wrinkles for being in my mid 30s and my colleague swears by marine collagen so I thought I’d give it a go. Only on my second day and I cannot get the metallic taste out of my mouth even though I’ve had two meals and been drinking coffee since I took them this morning has anyone else had this? Any tips?

So this thread #influenced me to by the Ordinary ascorbyl tetra-whatsit - love it but the smell is so bad?? It’s really chemically!

I also bought the Avene moisturiser with SPF 30 at the weekend as my usual stuff was out of stock in Boots and really liking it so far! I haven’t tried it under make up yet but I think it will be ok. If anyone else is combination/oily it’s a good one, a little pricey though I would say.

Anyone tried skin and me?
yes I have! I have quite bad hormonal acne and it’s really helped me, yes it is quite expensive but for me it’s streamlined my routine and it’s pretty much the only treatment product I use. It helps fading the scars from old acne as well, takes a few months to see improvement but definitely worth it for me!!

Reactions: 3