Sister Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely I do suspect they are filming if they are and did film the funeral that’s in really bad taste, no money is worth that.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out all the aftermath was filmed. TLC have been oddly quiet.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I'm pissed off too that Robyn was there with her fake tears. Garrison didn't like her, she should have stayed away. I hope sobbin Breanna and Aurora weren't there 😕
I'm really pissed to, she shouldn't have been in the front row, his siblings should have been there, she had no right being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm really pissed to, she shouldn't have been in the front row, his siblings should have been there, she had no right being there.
Yet poor Gabe who will forever be haunted by finding his brother in what would have been a very traumatising state was relegated to the 2nd row!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet poor Gabe who will forever be haunted by finding his brother in what would have been a very traumatising state was relegated to the 2nd row!
Gabe isn’t there. That’s Logan sitting behind Janelle and Hunter sitting next to her. I wonder if it was too much for poor Gabe?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m furious he was relegated to second row while two manipulative parents who contributed to his mental health issues sat in the front.

I’m also furious that Kody sat next to Robyn. He should have been comforting Janelle and in the event he didn’t want her next to him he should have asked Robyn to sit in the second row. Horrible, awful man.

Reactions: 6
I’d have told him he wasn’t welcome! Probably not ‘right’ but feelings would be running high.
She wouldn't say that to him, end of the day they lost a son, though I have zero sympathy for Kody.

Of topic abit, but has anyone watched seeking sister wife? Is it worth a watch?

She wouldn't say that to him, end of the day they lost a son, though I have zero sympathy for Kody.

Of topic abit, but has anyone watched seeking sister wife? Is it worth a watch?
It’s fantastic and definitely worth a watch!!

Reactions: 2
Sorry I know its off topic but is the newest series of seeking sister wives available on Sky/Discovery plus? I searched for it but can't find it.

Sorry I know its off topic but is the newest series of seeking sister wives available on Sky/Discovery plus? I searched for it but can't find it.
No I’ve been watching it on a website called daily motion.

Also if you’re subscribing to Disney plus you’ll have all the 90 day fiancé stuff and also you me and my ex. That’s good old fashioned trash lol

Thank you, I've been thinking about subscribing to discovery plus, you've just made my mind up!!
Discovery plus is my favourite app ever and dirt cheap! I’m a 90 day bleep and needed my fix!

I also binge all the true crime whilst falling and 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 2