Sister Wives

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Janelle and Cody still married? I just saw a picture of some sort of service for garrison and they weren’t sat together, Cody was sat next to and comforting Robyn!
I seen that on tiktok if it was the pictures and talking about people wearing some of his clothing range 😔 surely whatevers happened you'd be sat with the mother of the child you've both lost 💔 Janelles kids having to be her support once again when Kody was right there!! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Are Janelle and Cody still married? I just saw a picture of some sort of service for garrison and they weren’t sat together, Cody was sat next to and comforting Robyn!
They were never married in a legal sense so it’s a bit of a gray area as far as polygamy is concerned but it’s common knowledge that they are no longer in a relationship.

honestly I’m pissed sobbin Robyn was even at the funeral. If I was Janelle I would have been pretty vocal about her not attending.

Reactions: 8
I'm pissed off too that Robyn was there with her fake tears. Garrison didn't like her, she should have stayed away. I hope sobbin Breanna and Aurora weren't there 😕

Reactions: 4
I'm pissed off too that Robyn was there with her fake tears. Garrison didn't like her, she should have stayed away. I hope sobbin Breanna and Aurora weren't there 😕
I saw a tik tok that said her children weren't there and it looked like Maddie wasn't there.
I don't think she should have sat at the front, I know she's Kody's only wife, so that's why she was there, but she should have shown some humility and sat a few rows behind.
I felt sorry for them all (apart from Sobin), especially Janelle and Gabe.

Reactions: 3
They’re separated but still married.

I saw that and wondered if Janelle asked him not to sit next to her. I find it perplexing Robyn would choose to be front and centre when we know Garrison didn’t like her.

Reactions: 5
I don’t blame them, they are such personal photos showing them all in such a vulnerable state at a devastating time.
100%!! however if they have filmed any of the past few weeks with TLC then they will face backlash for being annoyed with the military service photos being shared. I really hope TLC left them alone but 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
100%!! however if they have filmed any of the past few weeks with TLC then they will face backlash for being annoyed with the military service photos being shared. I really hope TLC left them alone but 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely I do suspect they are filming if they are and did film the funeral that’s in really bad taste, no money is worth that.

Reactions: 4